Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm

[ 2585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 259  Next
 Drunk Again..Anyone with me? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
She didn't defriend me which is a good thing. Just carrying on like nothing happened. :lol:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master

petewhit wrote:
Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
At least I didn't send a Facebook private message like I did a few wells ago. I went to my computer on a hungover Sunday morning and to my horror I saw that I sent a message at 2:05 am to my old boss(who I haven't seen in years and really don't know that we'll) saying she had the nicest ass of anyone I have ever worked for.

Now that is funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(and I hope she really did)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master

petewhit wrote:
She didn't defriend me which is a good thing. Just carrying on like nothing happened. :lol:

Then you get to cont to look at that then ... sweeet ... its a sign!! lol ... stay safe and faithful my friend...

ImageImageImage

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

treehugger wrote:
NCviper wrote:
My ass has been drinking all afternoon.......My damn "check Liver" light just came on!

You drinking from both ends now Terry. :o What are we going to do with you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love me.........I guess. :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

NCviper wrote:
treehugger wrote:
NCviper wrote:
My ass has been drinking all afternoon.......My damn "check Liver" light just came on!

You drinking from both ends now Terry. :o What are we going to do with you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love me.........I guess. :mrgreen:

What else can we do Viper? :lol:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:27 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking. :roll:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking. :roll:

That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind... :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:

That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master

NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking.

That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind...

It does sound like fun, tho.... :o

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Rivernole wrote:
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking.

That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind...

It does sound like fun, tho.... :o

I'm in, just make sure I have plenty of supplies!!!

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm Profile
 [ 2585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 259  Next