Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:57 pm




 [ 2585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 259  Next
 Drunk Again..Anyone with me? 
Author Message
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:00 pm
Posts: 1574
Location: Sharpsburg, Ga.
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
She didn't defriend me which is a good thing. Just carrying on like nothing happened. :lol:


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:29 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5885
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
petewhit wrote:
Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
At least I didn't send a Facebook private message like I did a few wells ago. I went to my computer on a hungover Sunday morning and to my horror I saw that I sent a message at 2:05 am to my old boss(who I haven't seen in years and really don't know that we'll) saying she had the nicest ass of anyone I have ever worked for.


Now that is funny... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(and I hope she really did)


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:46 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
petewhit wrote:
She didn't defriend me which is a good thing. Just carrying on like nothing happened. :lol:

Then you get to cont to look at that then ... sweeet ... its a sign!! lol ... stay safe and faithful my friend...

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:55 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
treehugger wrote:
NCviper wrote:
My ass has been drinking all afternoon.......My damn "check Liver" light just came on!

You drinking from both ends now Terry. :o What are we going to do with you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love me.........I guess. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3983
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
NCviper wrote:
treehugger wrote:
NCviper wrote:
My ass has been drinking all afternoon.......My damn "check Liver" light just came on!

You drinking from both ends now Terry. :o What are we going to do with you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love me.........I guess. :mrgreen:


What else can we do Viper? :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:27 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking. :roll:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:30 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3983
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking. :roll:


That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind... :lol: :lol:

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10683
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking. :roll:


That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5885
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking.


That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind...



It does sound like fun, tho.... :o


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Posts: 3983
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Rivernole wrote:
NCviper wrote:
EnjoyingTheRide wrote:
NCviper wrote:
You could blindfold me when I am drunk at Wanee and dump me in the back forty.......I would never find my way out. Not sure what that has to do with your question.....but guess what.....I been drinking.


That would be cruel Viper, I can get lost in that park without being blindfolded and dumped so no, we won't do that to ya... Does sound like... never mind...



It does sound like fun, tho.... :o


I'm in, just make sure I have plenty of supplies!!!

_________________
Havin' a good time, here today
Watching the sun shine, matinee..


Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:39 pm Profile
 [ 2585 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 259  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.