Last visit was: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 am It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:57 am




 [ 2497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 250  Next
 Drunk Again..Anyone with me? 
Author Message
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10639
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Jensen B Gator wrote:
shaw23 wrote:
i just don't understand basketball

You try to put a ball thru a ring 10' off the ground while trying to stop the other team from doing the same. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image


Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5363
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
mushdaddy wrote:
^^^^That's my Hometown Boys. Go Eagles!^^^^^^


What better way to get on the national forefront than to get yourslingshot and take down Goliath.

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:52 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5764
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
mushdaddy wrote:
^^^^That's my Hometown Boys. Go Eagles!^^^^^^


What better way to get on the national forefront than to get yourslingshot and take down Goliath.

Typical over seeding of a Big East or Big 10 team.

Go FGCU my Wife's Alma Mater


Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 am
Posts: 2330
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Quote:
You try to put a ball thru a ring 10' off the ground while trying to stop the other team from doing the same.



put i keep getting called for illegal defense when i clothesline the dude with the ball.


Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:12 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Posts: 5764
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
shaw23 wrote:
Quote:
You try to put a ball thru a ring 10' off the ground while trying to stop the other team from doing the same.



put i keep getting called for illegal defense when i clothesline the dude with the ball.

You should try Hockey they let you play with sticks... :twisted:


Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:35 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5363
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Jensen B Gator wrote:
shaw23 wrote:
Quote:
You try to put a ball thru a ring 10' off the ground while trying to stop the other team from doing the same.



put i keep getting called for illegal defense when i clothesline the dude with the ball.

You should try Hockey they let you play with sticks... :twisted:


Lacrosse is even better, since they hold the sticks up in the air. Alleged adults whacking each other! Good times

That is why I stuck to refereeing for 19 years (and 35 years of soccer).

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5363
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
I got sidetracked (shocking! They never called it ADHD back in the day!).

I had planned on it last night. Had a couple and a dessert item and went to the Music Ranch.

It would have helped to know it was ENTIRELY BYO, even water!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:25 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Posts: 8423
Location: Albany, NY
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I got sidetracked (shocking! They never called it ADHD back in the day!).

I had planned on it last night. Had a couple and a dessert item and went to the Music Ranch.

It would have helped to know it was ENTIRELY BYO, even water!

I thought you knew about that sorry bro. I would have told ya :!:

_________________
When In Doubt, Play Allmans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfhL3EyAIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w


Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:52 pm
Posts: 5363
Location: Brandon, Florida
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Dartdog82 wrote:
tieyourshoes51 wrote:
I got sidetracked (shocking! They never called it ADHD back in the day!).

I had planned on it last night. Had a couple and a dessert item and went to the Music Ranch.

It would have helped to know it was ENTIRELY BYO, even water!

I thought you knew about that sorry bro. I would have told ya :!:



I neglected to ask any questions, and their website leaves a lot to be desired. No worries. I know what to expect next time!

_________________
"Bring the band on down behind me, boys." -- FZ

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles


Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:41 am
Posts: 377
Location: DeLand FL
Post Re: Drunk Again..Anyone with me?
Never know what you find in a "drunk thread".
I'm enjoying a favorite drink, made famous by The Dude.

_________________
Be kind whenever possible. It's always possible.


Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:41 pm Profile
 [ 2497 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222 ... 250  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.