Last visit was: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 am It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 am

[ 3 posts ] 
 About jammin' at the festival 
Wanee Fan

Post About jammin' at the festival
Well, I've introduced me already as the swede arriving at the festival with my two daughters. Newbie both at the festival and in the US. I'm really interested in the open jamming thing (if I understood that info right). How is it done? Is it a bunch of people sitting down with accoustics or some equipped stage?

I'm a decesent guitarist and able to follow and improvise. Have played a couple of bands here in Sweden. To jam is most certainly one of the best things in life so if there was an opportunity to dp that I would gladly bring an axe (accoustic or electric) to do so.

At this point I just wonder if the jamming is happening the way my imagination drifted... :)

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: About jammin' at the festival
See the thread I bumped up about the jam. Contact BigDaveOnBass.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: About jammin' at the festival
There was a small acoustic jam around the bonfire at Helen's Hilton one year but it was nothing planned. Dickey's bass player Pedro was the main jammer that time. Damn fine one too!

Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:20 am Profile
 [ 3 posts ]