Last visit was: Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:03 am It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:03 am




 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 the scene 
Author Message
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:13 pm
Posts: 22
Post Re: the scene
Ive been to Wanee every year and never had a problem either but cops need to just worry about not letting anything get out of hand(witch it wont). I grew up in Buffalo and there you can roll joints and smoke them right infront of State Troopers and they dont bother you. As long as your not starting any ruccus -your cool!! Here its like you gotta be on your gaurd or youll be toated off. But like people here say ,just be smart.... once youre in the show area its cool. Wanne is the best place to see a show in Florida and the best Festival!!!! Good people , Good Vibes!!! Good Tunes!!!!!! Cant beat it.


Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:38 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 pm
Posts: 1
Post Re: the scene
Of all the venues that I have been to over the years, and there are too many to note, this is THE COOLEST from my perspective. Hope to see you all there. So much fun and what a line up this year CAN'T Wait


Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:44 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Orange Park, FL
Post Re: the scene
Always air on the side of caution.

other than that, wanee is the best festival on the east coast in my opinion. and i've been to all of them. from gotv to bonnaroo to mountain jam. :arrow:

_________________
Image

7/17 Ratdog ATL
7/18 Ratdog ATL
7/19 Ratdog ST. AUG
8/02 Snoop Dogg, Stephen Marley (acoustic) ST. AUG
8/14 Michael Franti & Spearhead ST. AUG

http://www.myspace.com/worldscollideinc


Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:08 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Fan

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm
Posts: 150
Post Re: the scene
bump

_________________
~I love being alive and I will be the best man
I possibly can. I will take love wherever
I find it and offer it to everyone who will
take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~


Sat May 23, 2009 12:07 am Profile
Wanee Fan
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 3:13 am
Posts: 158
Location: Atlantic Beach, Fl
Post Re: the scene
At the Roo and Langerado, cops were almost non-existent. I asked a cop on Horseback what there job description was this weekend and she told me "to make sure no one dies!"....With that in mind, no sweat.

_________________
Go Furthur in 2010


Sat May 23, 2009 12:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 1671
Post Re: the scene
JoBu wrote:
bump

~I love being alive and I will be the best man
I possibly can. I will take love wherever
I find it and offer it to everyone who will
take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Great tag line....I may steal it and use it sometime!

_________________
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>


Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 am
Posts: 1072
Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: the scene
Excellent JO!!! ;)

_________________
Live for today as tomorrow may be very far away! Make your DREAMS come true!!!!


Sat May 23, 2009 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:11 am
Posts: 1671
Post Re: the scene
RvrRat wrote:
JoBu wrote:
bump

~I love being alive and I will be the best man
I possibly can. I will take love wherever
I find it and offer it to everyone who will
take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Great tag line....I may steal it and use it sometime!

I just googled it and found that is is a quote from Duane A's diary, that makes it even better!

_________________
¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>


Sat May 23, 2009 11:20 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:13 pm
Posts: 150
Post Re: the scene
RvrRat wrote:
RvrRat wrote:
JoBu wrote:
bump

~I love being alive and I will be the best man
I possibly can. I will take love wherever
I find it and offer it to everyone who will
take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~

Great tag line....I may steal it and use it sometime!

I just googled it and found that is is a quote from Duane A's diary, that makes it even better!


Yeah, it's one of Duane's journal entries and the epitaph on his grave stone. They have a new shirt with a picture of Duane on the front and the full quote on the back.

_________________
~I love being alive and I will be the best man
I possibly can. I will take love wherever
I find it and offer it to everyone who will
take it... Seek knowledge from those wiser...
and teach those who wish to learn from me~


Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 pm Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, Bing [Bot], CCBot, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.