Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:52 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Do you go off the rope swing ? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Do you go off the rope swing ?
beerpolice wrote:
Calypsomamma wrote:
OK don't make fun I am from the South and I also say ya'll. Where do you lay your head?

It's spelt y'all. It is a contraction of "you" and "all". And I will always argue that it is perfectly acceptable grammar.

LMAO BP! I have written it for years and all of the letters from my mother contained ya'll but we never spelled it that way. I will have to change my ways if you are sure it is correct. ;)

Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:57 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Well, all I know is I will definitley NOT be on any rope swings! F'd myself up BAD last time I was on one! Up on a cliff, jumped off and well....next thing ya know I was swinging around by my knee! Foot got caught in the loop - not good. Swung around for a while, bouncing off a tree until I finally landed. NOT in the water either!! :roll: And now that I'm hearing about gators and water moccassins...nope, not happening!! Beer tent will be a much safer place!!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:06 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
I have had to break oars over water moccasins trying to climb in our boat ....way long ago in Lake Okeechobee...

That's why I sharpened the edge of my canoe paddles. One swipe and I can cut a snake in two. They must have heard about it though, I've never had to do it.

Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: Cyber too funny! Calypso,I use it all the time and spell it the same way..:oops: :P izzab, no ropes for you or my daughter, she jumped off of a bridge or dove (@ night after partying) with her friends a long time ago and still has back pain...dummy :!: :roll: They I guess, would challenge each other :?: ..so she has grown up a bit since that stunt :!: So you sisters aren't allowed to jump.. beer tent does sound safer. You all had me laughing so hard I was crying :!: Which is a good thing! 8-)

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:15 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2