Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:24 pm It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:24 pm

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
Harmonica_Dude wrote:
I got another one...

My 2nd Wanee, 2010, I was watching a very cool GH cover band @ the Engine Barn. I was pretty tuned... Not quite crab walking, but close.

This hippy chick was toting a young girl with her in a wagon.
Tot and mom were bigger people...

The tot got out of the wagon, spread her arms and yelled, Hug Me!
I smiled and squatted down spread out my arms; and this kid runs and tackles me, knocked me on my ass like she was playing fullback for the Steelers!

Stupid me, the kid does this 3 more time during the course of the night. Nice hugs though! Mom must of thought I was a perv!
:?

:D
Oh well...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:49 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

ok so we are at the 2nd Bonnaroo an we are leaving the Neil Young stage and we go into center-roo and they have the Circle of death you know the steel cage circle with like three dirt bikes driving around in it.. And we see our bud standing in this long line at this thing an we walk up to him and ask him what he's doing an the people in front of him that he's talkin to.......... And they all tell us they are waiting in line to ride this ride..........Funniest s#%t ever all these people actually thought they were going to just walk up an bonnaroo was gonna ride these bikes in the sphere not to mention the state of mind all these people were in lol

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:04 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

JamieG wrote:
ok so we are at the 2nd Bonnaroo an we are leaving the Neil Young stage and we go into center-roo and they have the Circle of death you know the steel cage circle with like three dirt bikes driving around in it.. And we see our bud standing in this long line at this thing an we walk up to him and ask him what he's doing an the people in front of him that he's talkin to.......... And they all tell us they are waiting in line to ride this ride..........Funniest s#%t ever all these people actually thought they were going to just walk up an bonnaroo was gonna ride these bikes in the sphere not to mention the state of mind all these people were in lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

JamieG wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wanna ride too!!

ImageImageImage

Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:22 am Profile
Wanee Pro

djkeeb69 wrote:
JamieG wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i wanna ride too!!

HA dont think me an my other buddy's didnt' have to think about it for a second and then we were like hell no yall crazy if yall think this is an actual option lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Thats what I call Sheeple

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 am Profile
Wanee Pro

:lol: :lol: Sheeple :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 am Profile
Wanee Pro

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BigWinTrip wrote:
Thats what I call Sheeple

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 pm Profile
Wanee Master

In 1993, I was mostly out of the concert scene when a friend told me to listen to "Lawn Boy" and "Everyday." So I had the opportunity to see both Phish and Panic that year at the Ritz Theatre in Ybor City (Tampa). Both times, the tickets said 9 PM, so I got there ahead of 9 , only to discover that there weren't a dozen people there. I freaked out. I thought how weird it was going to be if the place was practically empty.

You know what happened. By 10 PM, the place was almost packed, and Phish hit the stage for a great show. Not fully understanding that the time meant when the doors opened, I again arrived early for my first Panic show. I finally got the message.

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:14 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

jerryhickman wrote:
Had to be at last years Wanee i was down at peach stage..I was just hitting my peak i looked and saw John Popper riding up the hill to musicians entrance ..I told my buddy look man its biggie John popper and took off running up the hill like some idiot..the time i got to him i was out of breath i did not know what to say he said "hey how are ya"..i said fine and walked away man i felt stupid his buddies that were with him laughed and i heard John say "Now that guy is in for a long day....my buddy still picks on me and brings it up about how i took off up the hill like a girl and had nothing to say...OH WHAT DOES THIS YEAR HAVE IN STORE!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like something i'd do :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next