Last visit was: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 am It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 am

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
BUMP, because some of these stories are a must read :!:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:39 am Profile
Wanee Master

hugginthetreehugger wrote:
Bear Creek, Mushroom stage. I'm wearing my jester hat, B is next to me with her clown hat. This guy gets between us, and he's boogieing down then he looks left, looks right and begins to rave, calls one of his friends on the cell and is blown away "hey man I got clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right." He's had a major epiphany and B and I just laugh! :lol: :lol:

Magic! when somebody hands you a straight line, you've GOT to run with it!

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:05 am Profile
Wanee Pro

did any one else get hugged by the huggle patrol? Two wooks (maybe man and woman, can't tell sooo hairy) going around one behind you and the other in front, both look like they're stalking you then next thing you know, DUEL HUG! It was awesome, best hug ever, so hairy and warm lol. (that's what they said about suwanee sue lol) :lol: My friend pointed me out to him said after wards, seen them going through the crowd. Of course I checked my pockets after ward and everything was there, so I went back to find them and gave them a hug.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

NCviper wrote:
petewhit wrote:
Here is a St. Paddy's Day story. Me and two friends went to Savannah, Ga about twenty years ago for their big St. Paddy's party on River Street. We didn't reserve a hotel room but planned on getting one when we got down there but brought a tent and sleeping bags just in case. We got there at about noon and immediately began doing Jagermeister shots. We got smashed. At about ten that night I remember dancing with some girl and for some reason I tried to kiss her and BAM! I saw stars. She had punched me in the face. My contact lens got knocked out so I had everybody down on the ground looking for it in a big cleared out circle. After no luck I went back to the car to get the spare. This is where I found my friend curled up in a ball in the trunk fast asleep. I woke him up and we found my other friend back down on River Street.

By then it was one in the morning and we needed to get some sleep. All of the hotels in a ten mile radius was sold out so we drove down country roads looking for a place to set up the tent. When we found a suitable place we where so sloshed that we did even use to poles to set it up. We just crawled in the collapsed tent. The next thing I know I heard "you boys best be on your way" I peeped out of the tent and saw an old man with two big German Sheppards and a shotgun. I also saw the back of his house. We where in his backyard. He let the dogs go and they started sniffing around us. You have never seen three guys pack up a car and move out like we did.

Note to self........NEVER go camping with Pete! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

SisterGoldenHair wrote:
I was at All Good in 2008 back when it was at Marvin's Mountaintop in WV w/ all those huge-azz hills!! Ugh!! Anyhoo... I was walking up one of the hills one day w/ a blanket to lay down in the grass & get some rest & some sunshine. I see this older dude sitting up towards the top of the hill w/ a fishing pole & he's casting the line out. As I get closer, I see that he's got a baggie tied to the end of the fishing string & when he casts it out he lets the baggie sit on top of the grass until someone walks by & sees it. As soon as they bend over & reach down to scoop up what they obviously think is a fantastic ground score... he quickly reels in the baggie. I sat near him & watched for a while & laughed & laughed. I finally said... "hey man, what the heck are you doin"? He looks over at me & says... "aww just fishin' for hippies". I'll never forget it.. I laughed till I cried. :D :D :D

I've seen people use a bill, glow stick, bag, don't think it was the same people each time, but all good was fun for years with silly things like that! :D

Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:05 pm Profile
Wanee Master

kenbud wrote:
SisterGoldenHair wrote:
I was at All Good in 2008 back when it was at Marvin's Mountaintop in WV w/ all those huge-azz hills!! Ugh!! Anyhoo... I was walking up one of the hills one day w/ a blanket to lay down in the grass & get some rest & some sunshine. I see this older dude sitting up towards the top of the hill w/ a fishing pole & he's casting the line out. As I get closer, I see that he's got a baggie tied to the end of the fishing string & when he casts it out he lets the baggie sit on top of the grass until someone walks by & sees it. As soon as they bend over & reach down to scoop up what they obviously think is a fantastic ground score... he quickly reels in the baggie. I sat near him & watched for a while & laughed & laughed. I finally said... "hey man, what the heck are you doin"? He looks over at me & says... "aww just fishin' for hippies". I'll never forget it.. I laughed till I cried. :D :D :D

I've seen people use a bill, glow stick, bag, don't think it was the same people each time, but all good was fun for years with silly things like that! :D

That is truly inspired! A fishing pole.

BWA-HA-HA

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:52 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15