Last visit was: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
I miss the Mule Lady. She was good people! She had several of the Wanee musicians at her camper eating meals and saying "yes Ma'am". Kinda funny to see your heros on their best behavior.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

You got that right DD. I miss our Calypsomamma and Stealie Steve Capt. of the Banjo Moon. You know they where the first 2 BOS/SOS that Emily and I met. They intoduced us to the rest of the tribe.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am Profile
Wanee Pro

did anyone see the kid last year who was running down the road screaming "YES!!, YES!!, YES!!. and "IM ON FIRE! IM ON FIRE!" with his buddy tugging at his sleeve saying, "come back to the campsite man!". oh man it was funny :lol: :lol:
hope that kid got back to earth safely

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I have a story,

Last year I was at camp with my buddy after the late show just chillen and such. Then in stumbled this guy(looked like a fulltimer) crazy messed up. Mumblin and staggering around. Well we took him in gave him some water and a sweater. And he sat by the fire and slept. Well 30minutes later another guy comes stumblin through, Clearly on a trip, this guy was a little more coherent but not much so he sits down by the fire to warm up(it was cold last year) and he looks over at the first guy and say's "is that your friend?" We told him the story of how he had arrived. Well the point of the story is it turns out that both guy's who stumbled into our camp knew each other but hadnt seen each other in years. He woke up the first guy to have a drink with him, and after an hr or so they wandered off into the woods together. Man its a small crazy world.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:05 am Profile
Wanee Lover

BigWinTrip wrote:
I have a story,

Last year I was at camp with my buddy after the late show just chillen and such. Then in stumbled this guy(looked like a fulltimer) crazy messed up. Mumblin and staggering around. Well we took him in gave him some water and a sweater. And he sat by the fire and slept. Well 30minutes later another guy comes stumblin through, Clearly on a trip, this guy was a little more coherent but not much so he sits down by the fire to warm up(it was cold last year) and he looks over at the first guy and say's "is that your friend?" We told him the story of how he had arrived. Well the point of the story is it turns out that both guy's who stumbled into our camp knew each other but hadnt seen each other in years. He woke up the first guy to have a drink with him, and after an hr or so they wandered off into the woods together. Man its a small crazy world.

lol it is very small

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am Profile
Wanee Pro

No crazy stories from last year *our first year*. We did wake up on Sunday morning to a campsite full of purple dead bear stickers on everything. They will live on my camping equipment until they fall off. :D

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

^^^^^8-) 8-) 8-) :D :D

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Cant go wrong with GD bears on your stuff!! :D :D :mrgreen: :D :D

ImageImageImage

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

My odd remembrance is from my first Wanee in '09.
Midnight Friday @ the Mushroom.

About half way through the set, four guys, one on each limb, carried out a fellow up from in front of the stage.

Blood streaming from his face and had a look in his eyes that said...
"What the HELL just happened?"
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Felt sorry for the dude...
:? :(
And the music played on...

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:03 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Harmonica_Dude wrote:
My odd remembrance is from my first Wanee in '09.
Midnight Friday @ the Mushroom.

About half way through the set, four guys, one on each limb, carried out a fellow up from in front of the stage.

Blood streaming from his face and had a look in his eyes that said...
"What the HELL just happened?"
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Felt sorry for the dude...
:? :(
And the music played on...

That sucks. seen flash beatings a couple times at shows. Too much alcohol not enough Safety meetings

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:14 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next