Last visit was: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 pm It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:35 pm

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
I would be lovinlife if I woke up to dancing bears all over my stuff!!!! Very cool!

Ok, since you are all my brothers and sisters, I shall tell a story about dear ole me...embarrassing, well yes, but you are family, right? I can trust you--we r family!!!

Scene was Rothbury 2009, the Dead were playing. I was in heaven. I had to pee. I held it too long--you know when you're just too into it that even peeing can't pull you away? Yea, that was me....
Impossible to wait any longer, i run for the o so lovely s#%t o let. Stop short--I see the the horrendous long line with unhappy heads squirming in line. Morning Dew starts playing. I look beyond the s#%t pit and see the line of guys along the fence peeing. Mind you, I see them because the fence is brightly lit.
f!*k it, I'm in a skirt, I can do this--I can be the only female who will pee with these guys--nobody will see anything....nope, it isn't what you're thinking---I didn't fall and everyone see my goods...I made it.

A little history, at Rothbury, they were very green and sustainable. About every 100ft they had volunteers working stations that had 3 waste baskets. One was for trash, one for recycling and one for compost. The volunteer would let you know where to put your trash. It was really really cool.

Back to me--I finished peeing, ran away to meet my sister waiting for me, laughing histarically. She asks me why I'm cracking up. We approach the volunteer at the waste basket. I reach under my skirt (can't stop laughing) and pull off my underware. They are completely soaked in pee.
It's a cotton thong.
I look at the volunteer. Which one do these go in I ask him. Dumbfounded look. You've stumped me he says. They are total trash my friend as I dance laughingly away.

I love that story. I laughed the entire time I typed all this--on my phone. s#%t, I can't even look back to see if there are typos or if it made sense. Hope you all are laughing at me right now as much as I'm laughing at myself. :lol:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

BigWinTrip wrote:
Harmonica_Dude wrote:
My odd remembrance is from my first Wanee in '09.
Midnight Friday @ the Mushroom.

About half way through the set, four guys, one on each limb, carried out a fellow up from in front of the stage.

Blood streaming from his face and had a look in his eyes that said...
"What the HELL just happened?"
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Felt sorry for the dude...
:? :(
And the music played on...

That sucks. seen flash beatings a couple times at shows. Too much alcohol not enough Safety meetings

I'm not sure that was the issue, I didn't see any crowd action in front...
He may have fell over from too much party and hurt himself.
At least he had his buds to help him.

Still freaked me out, though!

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:19 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

~CShell~

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Another one that I have to clean beer off my PC from the spittake!
Oh man! my belly hurts!
So funny!
:D

The other one we all deal with is the choice between morning dew and the warm sleeping bag.

It usually works like this...

(First bell) Ding! Your bladder is full...
(Second Bell) BONG! HEY STUPID!
:lol:

Of course, the bladder wins every time, no matter how nice and warm the sleeping bag is!
:D

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Me be funny..at least that's what I keep telling everyone! 8-)

Wanee 09--I've got to post this picture at sone point as it really helps this quick story.

We woke up to a guy sleeping by the fire, no shirt or shoes. It was cold that night peeps. He was completely sideways in the chair so much that his head was almost hitting the ground. We look at him, laugh and my bud says, yea, he's doing the 'Irish yoga'!!! That term will live on forever!!

Irish yoga! Irish yoga!!

Don't lie--you've done it, haven't you?!?!?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Well I got another. Last year im all stressed cause I couldnt find any Party supplies before i left for Wanee, the kind that makes everything look real cool. You know what i mean. Well that was for nothing, the first day a guy has some to offer me. Well I buy a qtr and proceed to eat them while I bulls#%t with him. After a few minutes they are gone and he asked how much I ate. i said the whole bag. His face just dropped and got all pale.

He says to me "Hey do you have some friends to take care of you. I said "I always take a qtr man im over 300lbs."

He goes "not of these you dont". Next thing I know im seeing blue flames come off the lead singer of cope havin the time of my life.

A little more time goes by and all i know is im in the woods holding my wallet and cell phone in my hands rocking back and forth saying "Just dont loose you s#%t man, dont loose your s#%t.
THen I got stuck in this loop of okay lets just start walking out of here. Id stand up then think well if i walk the wrong way I might get really lost maybe I should sit down and think about it. Then stand up and say lets get out of here etc etc.

Finally I loose it and just start running. Im like 5 feet from the path. Next day I wake up to a 3 inch hole in my foot, lost my sandals, bandanna and most importantly my wrist band.

Thus my lesson learned. Know what youre eating mmmkay

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Choice between morning dew or sleeping bag. Hehehehehe--me likey

Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

hahahah funny story CShell :lol: :lol:
reminds me of too many dead/furthur/wanee stories to even type:D

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

BigWinTrip wrote:
Well I got another. Last year im all stressed cause I couldnt find any Party supplies before i left for Wanee, the kind that makes everything look real cool. You know what i mean. Well that was for nothing, the first day a guy has some to offer me. Well I buy a qtr and proceed to eat them while I bulls#%t with him. After a few minutes they are gone and he asked how much I ate. i said the whole bag. His face just dropped and got all pale.

He says to me "Hey do you have some friends to take care of you. I said "I always take a qtr man im over 300lbs."

He goes "not of these you dont". Next thing I know im seeing blue flames come off the lead singer of cope havin the time of my life.

A little more time goes by and all i know is im in the woods holding my wallet and cell phone in my hands rocking back and forth saying "Just dont loose you s#%t man, dont loose your s#%t.
THen I got stuck in this loop of okay lets just start walking out of here. Id stand up then think well if i walk the wrong way I might get really lost maybe I should sit down and think about it. Then stand up and say lets get out of here etc etc.

Finally I loose it and just start running. Im like 5 feet from the path. Next day I wake up to a 3 inch hole in my foot, lost my sandals, bandanna and most importantly my wrist band.

Thus my lesson learned. Know what youre eating mmmkay

OH DAMN BigWin!! thats a hell of alot!!
funny story except the loop part lol

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:42 pm Profile
Wanee Master

OK CShell... as a true hippie child would!! ;) love the story!! :)

BigWin.. damn... damn .... damn .... damn... we shall do better this year.. MODERATION!! lol 8-)

ImageImageImage

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 pm Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Hey Hey Yall!!! I'm not sure if anyone remembers but I had a truck load full of four locos last yr... lol never drank another one...
My story kind goes with bigwins, needless to say I ate some of the same great party supplies, ended up retreating to my tent complete freaking out bc I wasnt sure if I was in my tent or not, so I started throwing all my clothes out and unpacking everything to make sure I was in the right tent..lol what a trip!!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:39 am Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 15  Next