Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 pm

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
WaneeVirgin wrote:
Irish Yoga

:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DAMN Funny People!
That's two night in a row I have to clean beer off my computer screen!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk

Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hilarious!!

ImageImageImage

Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

:o Irish Yoga :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Irish I were Drunk.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

This is the first one that comes to mind:

Last summer at the Phish show at Merriweather I was leaving the show with some friends (not very soberly). My one friend says, "hey, JK is in that car." Yes, I ran up to the car, and screamed in his face, "fake Jerry." He laughed and hugged me through the window. Not my best moment.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Awesome memory!
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! :lol: :D I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life :D

and i didnt even mention that they faded to maggies farm and FREAKIN KILLED IT! :D

Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

shroominNewman wrote:
Awesome memory!
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! :lol: :D I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life :D

and i didnt even mention that they faded to maggies farm and FREAKIN KILLED IT! :D

That sounds like an awesome time. Must have been nice to share that with family.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Quote:
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life

This is an AWESOME story--LOVE it!! I can feel the smile you had! :D

Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:26 am Profile
Wanee Pro

BigWinTrip wrote:
shroominNewman wrote:
Awesome memory!

That sounds like an awesome time. Must have been nice to share that with family.

oh yea man he had the time of his life too.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

shroominNewman wrote:
BigWinTrip wrote:
shroominNewman wrote:
Awesome memory!

oh yea man he had the time of his life too.

Man no one in my family listens to anything other than country(which is fine) but id never get them to a show.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next