Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:29 pm




 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Author Message
Wanee Lover

Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 am
Posts: 2106
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
WaneeVirgin wrote:
Irish Yoga


:shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DAMN Funny People!
That's two night in a row I have to clean beer off my computer screen!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Blues is Truth!
http://www.bluespower.com/a-bm01.htm


Keep On Smilin'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBM6Gbi8qTk


Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:51 pm Profile
Wanee Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm
Posts: 5813
Location: Thomasville, Ga
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
Hilarious!!

_________________
Gov'nah

ImageImageImage

Image


Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:55 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:06 am
Posts: 270
Location: Hammock, Outside
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
:o Irish Yoga :lol: :lol:


Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 963
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
Irish I were Drunk.


Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:24 am Profile
Wanee Wizard
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Posts: 2800
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
This is the first one that comes to mind:

Last summer at the Phish show at Merriweather I was leaving the show with some friends (not very soberly). My one friend says, "hey, JK is in that car." Yes, I ran up to the car, and screamed in his face, "fake Jerry." He laughed and hugged me through the window. Not my best moment.

_________________
Image Image


Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am Profile WWW
Wanee Pro

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 313
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
Awesome memory!
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! :lol: :D I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life :D

and i didnt even mention that they faded to maggies farm and FREAKIN KILLED IT! :D

_________________
A box of rain will ease the pain, and love can see you through (~);}


Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:54 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 963
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
shroominNewman wrote:
Awesome memory!
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! :lol: :D I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life :D

and i didnt even mention that they faded to maggies farm and FREAKIN KILLED IT! :D


That sounds like an awesome time. Must have been nice to share that with family.


Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 am Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm
Posts: 700
Location: Orlando, FL
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
Quote:
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life


This is an AWESOME story--LOVE it!! I can feel the smile you had! :D

_________________
~CShell~


Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:26 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm
Posts: 313
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
BigWinTrip wrote:
shroominNewman wrote:
Awesome memory!
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! :lol: :D I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life :D

and i didnt even mention that they faded to maggies farm and FREAKIN KILLED IT! :D


That sounds like an awesome time. Must have been nice to share that with family.



oh yea man he had the time of his life too.

_________________
A box of rain will ease the pain, and love can see you through (~);}


Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Posts: 963
Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
shroominNewman wrote:
BigWinTrip wrote:
shroominNewman wrote:
Awesome memory!
Last year i took my uncle to a Furthur show in simpsonville SC in July. he had never seen any live dead before. they open up with music never stopped, brown eyed women, candyman...then all of the sudden, i hear the first licks to "me and my uncle"!! :lol: :D I started jumping up and down in front of my uncle yelling "ME AND MY UNCLE!!". i look over at my dear friend Jud who is jumping up and down and pointing at me and my uncle yelling the same thing. hahaha best times of my life :D

and i didnt even mention that they faded to maggies farm and FREAKIN KILLED IT! :D


That sounds like an awesome time. Must have been nice to share that with family.



oh yea man he had the time of his life too.


Man no one in my family listens to anything other than country(which is fine) but id never get them to a show.


Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:31 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 15  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.