Last visit was: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:51 pm It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:51 pm

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
WannaWaneesomore wrote:
Ok this one is under the Odd catagory...... every other time I've seen WSP. So was this a skit and doing the "Panic"? Really bugs me lol.

Our last Panic show (Alpharetta) T and I had to hold a poor girl who was completely flipping out. Ripped her clothes off, writhing in agony and/or pleasure !?!?!? We covered her and tried to bring her back to earth but the authorities carried her off in a rubber stretcher (really). But, in their defense, they gave us every chance to bring her down and only when it became obvious she wasn't calming down did they gather up and carry her off to get medical attention. No charges, just caring for the person.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

That reminds me of a few years ago at Wanee on River Road, and I'm sure some of you saw this. There was a guy laying on his back clawing at the air yelling over and over "I'm so high, I'm so high". There was a circle of cops standing around him wondering what to do.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I saw a guy at B-roo sitting in the muck between the port-o-lets naked and rocking back and forth in the fetal position. It was sad to see. I had heard of people selling angel dust while I was there. I think thats what it was. Some people were laughing at him(another reason B-roo sucks) the authorities came and took him away. Probably for his own good at that point.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Love the stories y'all -- here's mine

Those of you who know me may agree I look a bit like a cop, linebacker looking dude, short hair, yadayada.

Bonnaroo #1 - night 1, late night set (Keller Williams Indecent - Keller and SCI - way hot - but that's another story)

We were standing outside the music tent listening and on our way to Pluto at super high velocity and having a f'ing blast, talking to anyone with an ear to chew on, ya know ;) Some guy walks up to me and say's "Whats your story" - I start blathering, going on and on thinking this guy actually is being friendly when he stops me and basically calls me out as a narc! My mind was not sure what to make of this turn and I just kind of looked at him with this jaw dropped, half baked look. In another state of mind I probably would have celled this guy out for being a paranoid douche but as it was love was the only thing on my mind.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

hugginthetreehugger wrote:

Those of you who know me may agree I look a bit like a cop, linebacker looking dude, short hair, yadayada.

Bonnaroo #1 - night 1, late night set (Keller Williams Indecent - Keller and SCI - way hot - but that's another story)

We were standing outside the music tent listening and on our way to Pluto at super high velocity and having a f'ing blast, talking to anyone with an ear to chew on, ya know ;) Some guy walks up to me and say's "Whats your story" - I start blathering, going on and on thinking this guy actually is being friendly when he stops me and basically calls me out as a narc! My mind was not sure what to make of this turn and I just kind of looked at him with this jaw dropped, half baked look. In another state of mind I probably would have celled this guy out for being a paranoid douche but as it was love was the only thing on my mind.

I remember being at the panic show(wanee 11) and looking back to see you with the biggest smile ever man it was to cool. Def not a cop but you do fit the profile. If i didnt look 15 I think the same would happen to me.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

BigWinTrip wrote:

I remember being at the panic show(wanee 11) and looking back to see you with the biggest smile ever man it was to cool. Def not a cop but you do fit the profile. If i didnt look 15 I think the same would happen to me.

Looking like a cop and being this old has definite disadvantages. But those who know me also know I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me/my looks etc. (I don't judge others by their appearance either)

I am what I am and that's all that I am.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man! Toot Toot! ;) :D :D :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

BigWinTrip wrote:

Looking like a cop and being this old has definite disadvantages. But those who know me also know I don't give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me/my looks etc. (I don't judge others by their appearance either)

And thats all that can be expected of any of us.

Let s all unite in our selfness!!!!!!

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

RvrRat wrote:

I too, subcribe to Professor Popeye's Yams philosophy. Yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk,yuk.... :)

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

RvrRat wrote:

Does that make me Olive Oil? Well I think I have a little too much meat on my bones for that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's one some of you probably witnessed:
Wanee 09 I think it was. We were in the field and this guy who was very obviously chemically inspired kept walking by smiling the biggest smile, waving to everyone, totally in a state of Wanee bliss. A few minutes later here he came again, totally naked! He was just walking through the crowd smiling and saying howdy, in his birthday suit letting it all hang out! The cops took him, grabbed a banner and wrapped him up, cuffed him and took him away. The guy never stopped smiling, even as he was being led away in handcuffs. From what I heard, they let him go later that day and he was back, but kept his clothes on this time. He became notoriously known as "The Naked Guy". There is a thread about him somewhere on this forum, with a picture (don't worry, he was covered with the banner in the pic) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next