Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 pm

[ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 Funny/Odd Past show experiences 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Funny/Odd Past show experiences
I get some of the same looks that Huggin' gets. At 60, balding, I don't look like the guy you expect to see hanging on to the rail (for dear life, occasionally).

It really confounds my high school students (I am writing this in class as they pretend to "work"). They look at me, then try to figure out why the wall behind my desk is covered with posters from Wanee, Bear Creek, Langerado, Panic, Shak Nasti, Johnny Sketch, Sean Kellerman and more. And then I wear concert Ts on the occasional casual Friday.

Keep 'em guessin', I say. Works for Huggin' and me.
Nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE...

"Remember: music is a religion. You have to pray every day."
-- Jose' Luis "Cheo" Pardo, Los Amigos Invisibles

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:19 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

tieyourshoes51 wrote:
Keep 'em guessin', I say. Works for Huggin' and me.
Nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE...

Right on brother!

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm Profile
Wanee Master

My cop story: hitch-hiking through East Brunswick NJ in 1971 after leaving my GF's house in Bay Head on the way back to Lehigh. Possibly there were things in my shaving kit that should not have been there (but luckily stuffed down in an inner pocket).

I was pulled over by the locals. He had me open my suitcase (yep, those were the days) and my shaving kit. As I opened it, I said, "DAMN!" He asked waht was wrong. I offered that I had left my razor at my GF's house. Fortunately, he stopped looking.

He and his compadres made sure I walked ALL THE WAY through East Brunswick. But the capper was this:

As the first cop was finishing with me, his young son, bedecked in cowboy hat and toy pistol, hung out his dad's car window with the pistol, looked at me, and said, "ARE YOU ONE OF THE BAD GUYS?"

Oddly enough, I have NEVER BEEN BACK TO EAST BRUNSWICK.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

So it was B-roo 2009 i think but it was between shows and I needed to get back to see The Flaming Lips SO i Run To the port-o-shitters and there is this huge line so i get in and wait. Well after five minutes a guy in line next to me says "HEY LAST YEAR ALL THE GUYS JUST WENT BEHIND THE THE PORT-O-LETS TO Piss" he said it loud enough that everyone heard it.

There was this moment of silence where all the guys looked at each and without a word everyone knew the decision had been made. All the guys just got out of line and went behind the wall of shitters and started pissing,

Well we all got done at about the same time except one guy. He starts to yell "Come back, I cant be the only guy pissin here....GUY's? Guy's?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:19 am Profile
Wanee Lover

This was at the Atlanta Pot Festival years ago at Piedmont Park. I was standing there in an open field and saw this huge crowd of people in this big circle chanting "go, go, go..." There must have been a couple of hundred, some on top of shoulders, the works. I was curious to see what was going on so I made my way up close and to my surprise I see this big white hiney bouncing up and down in the air. Yep, a couple where doing it for all to see.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Master

Sounds like Daytona or the Preakness...

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Pro

petewhit wrote:
This was at the Atlanta Pot Festival years ago at Piedmont Park. I was standing there in an open field and saw this huge crowd of people in this big circle chanting "go, go, go..." There must have been a couple of hundred, some on top of shoulders, the works. I was curious to see what was going on so I made my way up close and to my surprise I see this big white hiney bouncing up and down in the air. Yep, a couple where doing it for all to see.

:lol: :lol: There were two girls at the Peach going at it last year. I can say for certain they both forgot their panties. An officer walked up and they both stopped and walked away like nothing happened. :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Lovin' Life wrote:
petewhit wrote:

:lol: :lol: There were two girls at the Peach going at it last year. I can say for certain they both forgot their panties. An officer walked up and they both stopped and walked away like nothing happened. :lol: :lol:

Darn, I'm sorry I missed that one. :(

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

And hear we thought nobody saw us....damn! :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:43 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

"girls going at it" really hits a sweet spot with me.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:49 pm Profile
 [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next