Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:14 am It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:14 am

[ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Meet & Greet anyone? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Meet & Greet anyone?
Your welcome to avoid with me. Or you could go to Target and get your own. I found a Sunbeam product online today. I plan to have a great time.
p&l

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) I hate to ask but about how much do these things cost :?: I will have to tell everyone in the group coming with us to get their own...Thanks :D

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover

;) F2, I think anyone on this site is invited you just have to send a PM (personal Message) to the party giver...so then they can get a headcount as to who, how many etc...I think :?: :oops: :D Unless they are doing background checks :?: :shock: :lol:

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:07 am Profile
Wanee Master

Wear your brother and sister badge!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:57 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
;) I hate to ask but about how much do these things cost :?: I will have to tell everyone in the group coming with us to get their own...Thanks :D

They are less than $5 a unit. The best buy is a pac of 3, I paid $9 and they came with batteries. The local Value City here, Atlanta, has the Colman. Target carries Sunbeam.
I look forward to meeting you and have enjoyed all your posts.
p&l

Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) Thanks ATLHIPPIE, I will be the one getting all of this stuff together for the whole crew that are coming w/us! So am trying to get a ballpark figure for all of my daughters friends(so I can get remimbursed) So far one has paid for his tic!!! And I thought it would be easier if they could pay all together for the supplies that I am having to "FUND"... :lol: Normally I would do & pay for it all..but Liz's vet bill ws in excess of $12,880 and am still working on paying that off....never again!!!! Had to have the equine vet here 3x's so far(all during Lizzy's hospital stay & after hrs at that!) and don't have a clue as to how much those visits will be...thank god he knows me and that I will pay it...anyway Thanks for your help...appreciate it...I like you can't wait to meet everyone!!! Peace!!!!!

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:02 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Bump....page 3

Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:) Look dude I have extended an invite to anyone who would like to come by our place...I do ask that there be NO confusion/Negative BS as my other half is dying with Liver cancer and this will probably be his last trip to anywhere!! Also, bringing a former member of some of ya'lls favorite bands and I will not have anyone F^%$ with him!!! And just because I happen to know some of the band members that are playing Wanee doesn't make me any different than anyone else...I can't help the fact that we happened to all live in the same town and worked together!!!No one is picking on u or anyone here...I had a bad day yesterday and when I burst into tears over s#%t on anywhere I had to leave!!! :shock: JMO I am probably one of the nicest people you would ever meet...too nice is my problem,,but a heads up,,,with who is coming with me and coming to visit me..ANY problems and that person will be asked NICELY to leave...that's all!!! NO PROBLEMS JUST PEACE AND ENJOY!!! Is that too unreasonable to ask? And I have never been to Wanee and am not trying to run anything I would rather someone else do that ..I have my hands full with all the stuff I have going on!!! JUST want to all get along!!!! Peace & HARMONY.. ;)

Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I'm confused. Is Muleldy1 and liketosmoke married or are these two different parties?

Wed May 20, 2009 7:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: YES but we shall all become ONE at WANEE...Am not even sure what time we are leaving town some of these clowns have to work (work for the govt and not the mule kind!) :lol: But am trying to get them all together is like a joke...so I will be there sometime Thurs if I have to leave them all and come by jetpack :lol: COME HELL OR HIGHWATER JUST KIDDING ABOUTthe water go away rain..... :roll: Dam I guess I am lucky I don't party like I used to or I would not have brain cell #1!!!! Is this going to be take another zzannyyyeeee mom evening????? I am not going to PANIC....just kidding I like to DREAM PEOPLE :lol: :lol: OH PHUCK ME!!!! :lol: :lol: Whats your name whos your daddy?? That song keeps ringing in my head since the MOFO says dad is promoter...really now..... :lol: Why would he want to party with us ?? Hey U want to go backstage I can arrange it if ya want :lol: :lol: what chaos that would be.. :o :lol:

Wed May 20, 2009 7:54 pm Profile
 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next