Last visit was: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:26 pm

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Food at Wanee .... 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Food at Wanee ....
I know the first year for Wanee we packed like we were going to feed a ravenous army and barely ate anything. Did the same thig the next year. Ended up just carting food back and forth. :roll: So this past year we just brought some hot dogs, snacks and of course bacon and eggs for Sat morning good breakfast.mmmmm.

At this park they have the Spirit of the Suwanee cafe that has some really good food and a breakfast buffet along with lots of other vendors and some good grub. YOu won't o hungry and if you do f2photo has food. :lol: Just kidding. :lol:

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Master

Me at F2photo's grill, plate in hand: Please, sir, I'd like some more...

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am Profile
Wanee Peach

FALAFEL!!!!! Is there anything else to eat @ Wanee????

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

philbombs wrote:
FALAFEL!!!!! Is there anything else to eat @ Wanee????

Now theres something I can get behind!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:shock: I tried it once back in my "JACK" days...I think it tasted like chicken (Kinda?) been a long time ago and ony took a small taste..Hey they just caught a 4-500# gator 11ft long in tampa on a ladies door step...that sure would feed a lot of people :idea: :lol: how about some rattlesnake, oppossom & throw in a litle armedillo and some squirrel & maybe some coon too? how about some hog jowls, pickled pigs feet and some grits ...now that sounds like a real southern menu :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: :lol: Oh I forgot the greens......YUK I am losing my appetite :lol:

Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:46 am Profile
Wanee Lover

This one (pictured) was a contest winner:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/toolbar/#topic=Food/Cooking&url=http%253A%252F%252Fblog.bacn.com%252F2009%252F03%252Fbaconcamp-the-bacone%252F

More bacon sites...with tees!

http://bacn.com/recipe/chocolate-covered-bacon/
http://bacontoday.com/category/cooking/

Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

too bad these only come in beef:

http://www.meatcards.com/

Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) WOW that looks good WHAT may I ask is inside :?: It would be a good way to get a stubborn or picky child to eat :!: :idea: It reminds me of an ice cream cone :?: Now, the chocolate bacon would be gone in seconds around here..so I would not even attempt that but it does sound interesting!!! :lol:

Last edited by Muleldy1 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:10 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Muleldy1 wrote:
;) WOW that looks good WHAT may I ask is inside :?: It would be a good way to get a stubborn or picky child to eat :!: :idea: It reminds me of an ice cream cone :?: Now, the chocolate bacon would be gone in seconds around here..so I would not even attempt that but it does sound interestinng!!! :lol:

Cut and paste from the page.......The Bacone is exactly what you’d think; a cone made from bacon. Inside though, they put scrambled eggs, top that with country gravy and then top that with a biscuit.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:12 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:o Oh My I guess I better start frying the bacon...I can almost smell it cooking!! Got to make a Sunday feast... :lol: Now this is funny kinda :? I was frying up a pound of bacon when the ygst gkid discovered her goldsfish was dying.. :cry: she calls her dad he starts yelling at her cause she did not want to stick her hand in the tank and get fishy out to put it in a gallon of water that was well water to chg the tank with..shes on the speaker phone and this moron is cursing her...I said look dude if you take it out of its bowl and put it into another thing of water that will just be more shock to it...and further more you don't touch a fish!! I used to raise tropical fish and sell them to the fish store...I am burning the bacon at this point..he asked her to go wake up her sister to do this task..I said NO...he goes what did you do when your fish died :lol: :shock: I said we flushed them, :o he said I was going to have a war on my hands if we flushed her freaking fish :shock: I said really, how about not messing with me or you will wish u would not have! :evil: :twisted: by this time the whole house is awake at 815 on a SUN morn. So now he is here and I guess they are having a funeral for the dam fish...what a WHACK!!! I feel sorry for her but that to me is messed up he is a FREAK!!! So that is how my day started :lol: :lol: I tried to tell them both do not cover the bowl even with an airstone they still need O2...Oh! Well, now everyone is having bacon & eggs!!!!Have a great day...Peace

Last edited by Muleldy1 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 am Profile
 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next