Last visit was: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:40 pm It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:40 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
 ABB/WP Charlotte 
Wanee Veteran

Post ABB/WP Charlotte
Is anyone going to the 2 night ABB/ Widespread panic shows in Charlotte? Its Oct 3 and 4. Im rolling solo, well flying solo. Have to fly due to the long drive time, ~11 hrs, and seeing as how ive got to go to work on the 6th i have to fly. Already got tix and hotel, just gotta book a flight and count down the days. Until then ive got Dumpstaphunk at Tipitinas in Nawlins on Sep 4 and Buddy Guy in Ocean Springs MS on Sep 5, so this should be a great 2 weeks home.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:53 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: ABB/WP Charlotte
Sorry man Im going to the B-Ham shows on the 9-10.Im counting the days also.These shows are going to be legendarybut first I have DBT this thursday in macon.

Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

The wife and I have tickets for both nights in Charlotte. Can't wait!

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:07 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

See'n em in Raleigh on Oct. 11. I can't wait!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:59 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

My parents & sister saw them in NH (Laconia maybe?) on Monday night. Last week a friend of my dad's called and said "I'm going out of town. Do you want my front row center ABB ticket?" He bought a lawn ticket so he & my sister could go and flip for the front row ticket. Then over the weekend 2 more people canceled and offered the tickets to my fam. So all three got to go! (and got to pay it forward by giving the lawn ticket away)

Jealous!!!!! :twisted:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

frenchiejess wrote:
My parents & sister saw them in NH (Laconia maybe?) on Monday night. Last week a friend of my dad's called and said "I'm going out of town. Do you want my front row center ABB ticket?" He bought a lawn ticket so he & my sister could go and flip for the front row ticket. Then over the weekend 2 more people canceled and offered the tickets to my fam. So all three got to go! (and got to pay it forward by giving the lawn ticket away)

Jealous!!!!! :twisted:

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!

;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:05 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

HAHAHA its less than 3 weeks away. Going home from work monday night, going to new orleans sep 24 and baton rouge the 25 to see ZOSO, a zep cover band, really good, then the next weekend im taking to the skies to go see the bros in charlotte!! Hella excited.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Trying like hell to get to the B-ham show. Read the reviews from Chicago and stomped my feet and damn near cried because I want to go so bad. I know that it will be historical. Wishing they would come further south...I am out of vacation days and cash already! Son of a B! :x

Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:33 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Speaking of Chicago, remember Larry McCray at Wanee '08? Check out the gem I found on bt.etree.org that happened after the big show.
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=527925

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:37 pm Profile
 [ 9 posts ]