Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Help: Need Water/Electric! 
Wanee Gnome

Post Help: Need Water/Electric!
I attempted to reserve a site yesterday with water & electric and was informed that there are none left. Darn! Electric is a requirement for us (for several reasons) and we will be unable to attend if we don't find a site. I will be calling them several times a week to see if anything has freed up, but I thought I'd put my plea out here as well. Staying off-site is not an option as driving after a long and late day of excellent music is out of the question. We're not as young (physically) as we used to be :-(

If anybody has a water/electric site that they will be unable to use, please contact me and I'll be more than happy to take it off their hands.

Thanks.

Jp

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:25 am Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Help: Need Water/Electric!
Uh oh, I think so Marky.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
I knew about the festival before any of the peeps there and they supposedly put my name on a lIST?? months ago....we have to have A/C this doesn't sound too organized to me???? I told the lady my name and the name of the dude that was supposedly putting me on "THE LIST"??? And was told he was no longer there???WTH UGH this is not a good thing!!!! :evil:

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:26 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Muleldy1 I hope you are able to call and get this straightened out. I have been going to the music park for years and have never had a problem with them screwing up my reservation. Did you get a site # when you called?

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:15 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Thanks Andi, YES there is a GOD after all... :D (I knew that but...)Thank Goodness, it has already been charged to my card and when I told them "WHO" the mystery guest was and why we need electric etc... I had been in contact with them since around Jan or the end of last yr!! So, I want to think that might be the real reason? I wanted to buy a membership but things came up here that were beyond my control and that put a damper on those plans...emergencies come first !! Now the truck that we were going to haul the trailer with died yesterday! :evil: If it needs a new computer well?? :roll: :cry: Then I have to get my other one fixed!!!??? :x It is just endless....but we will get there come hell or high water. :D Oh yeah our site # is 5-A in the Loop? I hope there are some trees there?

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:23 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]