Last visit was: Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 am It is currently Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 am

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Roll call Dickey FT Lickertale April 11 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Roll call Dickiey FT Lickertale April 11
;) wish I would have gone...but...next time I haven't seen him since he was a little boy..running through the house I would cringe everytime he ran through the halls with all of Daddy's Platinum & Gold Albums hung from top to bottom of their walls,,,NO DICKEY,,,never made any accomplishments!! :P :roll: He also used to have this huge glass bowl filled with empty bic lighters? He collected them :?: :? 8-) They looked cool tho hundreds of them!!! :) What a long strange trip it has been!!! 8-) We Love Ya Dickey....Peace & Love make the world go round! :) FORGIVE & FORGET!!! LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!! You knew my bro....

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:41 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Roll call Dickiey FT Lickertale April 11
some more from FT Lickertale April 11 "Jessica"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcNv6dTk3Ts
Quote:
I cant wait until Wanee

Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:52 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Roll call Dickey FT Lickertale April 11
:o Thanks for posting that! EXCELLENT video..hate the ones that peeps can't hold camera still..but understand that it is not always possible! They sounded pretty good a few missed riffs but...No one is perfect! Then I started looking at old videos and :lol: Butch is an EXCELLENT drummer but back way back he looks like Gallager :shock: :lol: :lol: Too funny...brought back some memories!!! :) I truly wish they would all bury the hatchett and reunite for the fans sake :idea: :D but I KNOW how stubborn Dickey is :twisted: and some of the probs they have had & it will be a cold day in Hell before that happens...but I still pray that someday before it is TOO LATE that it just might happen :?: Thanks again...WANEE....whoohooooo it is coming soon :!:

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:17 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2