Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:34 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Adult beverages?? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Adult beverages??
what? you're not ready for a cold beer? come on,,it's almost 9 now. (edit:it's past nine,,,and i need a drink i guess to tell time)

on a semi-related note,,, i've been up for hours so i could actually enjoy a cold one now.....
i have my smoker going for a turkey,boston butt,ribs,and not sure what else.... i host a family party on saturday and will not be getting much sleep the next few nights because of watching over the smoker,,and my cooler full of cold brew,,,,so expect whacked out topics from me if i make it back here...

this Budz for you ![/quote]

actually I am ready for a cold beer right now and some boston Butt and I have seriously been craving ribs for like 2 months. What time is the party Sat and what do you want me to bring? :lol:

Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:53 am Profile
Wanee Lover

owllover wrote:
DOUBLE YESSSS. UH OH...guess who just joined the Wanee boards?? my sister DANADO....who also loves the Petron. and is coming to Wanee!! WELCOME SISTER SUE.... :D

welcome Danado!!

Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yes, welcome Danado!! And...I Wavo, I want to know if the two-fister-sister is coming to Wanee???

Me, do love the Captain but gonna have to go with Vodka for a HOT summer day!! Something cool and refeshing!!

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Fan

If you really want to mess with someone , start handing them cans of Schafer beer once their good and buzzed . Nasty hangover guaranteed .

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 am Profile
Wanee Fan

My name is Dana. And somehow, I got the nickname Danadoooo, like Dana do this nd Dana do that......or mostly Dana do little. :lol:

I love Petron, but it doesnt love me. I love wine but I can tell on the 1st sip, if I am going to be in trouble or not cause once I get goin on it....it can get dangerous. Amy and I had a girls trip last year and all I know is that it was a mess....literally. lol And unortunately, I remember it.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I'm drinking whatever I can find in your coolers while you're out and about the festival.

Just kidding. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. Just kidding again.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

;) I tend to get a little obnoxious (though lovable) when I drink other people's liquor.

You're as bored at work as I am, huh Owl? Just started really reading these posts (lurking) and thought I should get in on the action.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

izzab wrote:
Yes, welcome Danado!! And...I Wavo, I want to know if the two-fister-sister is coming to Wanee???

Me, do love the Captain but gonna have to go with Vodka for a HOT summer day!! Something cool and refeshing!!

Yes,my lovely friend Karen will be there as will her main mane...
their first Wanee.....

[quote="Black Crowe"]I'm drinking whatever I can find in your coolers while you're out and about the festival.

now that's funny,,,,,i'll drink to that,,or that.

i have a feeling there is going to be some fuzzy heads in the a.m around that place.
excitement builds.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:31 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

I likes me some captian morgans and dr.pepper, it yum yum for the tum tum! and a spicy bloody mary is always welcome.
Lori from JAX

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Veteran

I tell you my friends........ Last year at Wanee I had a Simply Lemon & Makers Mark.... It is nice and refresshing on a hot summers day.... took the edge off the first day of partying real nice.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 pm Profile
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next