Last visit was: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:53 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Adult beverages?? 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Adult beverages??
Black Crowe wrote:
I'm drinking whatever I can find in your coolers while you're out and about the festival.

That is f!*ked up.... true wookie style right there.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: You Guys are too funny!! I used to drink my famous daquiris of course with fresh fruits (from bananas,peaches,strawberries whatever fruit I can find...with 151 rum of course...the only way to FLY!! (It all started with the dam smoothies for the kids!!) I also like the ABSOLUT russians,tonic & lime but being a former mixologist :lol: I like to blend just about all of my drinks! Not together but with ice :roll: Do like some wine ....but can't handle the hangovers!! :twisted: So it has to be a GOOD wine no MD20/20 s#%t :shock: I used to get bottles of Yeaga...sent to me via a friend in Seattle before it was sold here in the US..he would get it in Vancouver BC one of my most fav places! But after rolling down the mtns in Seattle and :lol: my ass off & not remembering too much...don't do that so much anymore... actually don't drink anymore with the sugar scene!! I did have a few at the xmas jam (russians) and it did not kill me so..i hve to pace myself...bloody mary's with celery hmmmm sounds good right now...Black Jack...ohh I shudder from what I did on that stuff!! Made me wild back in the daze!!!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 am Profile
Wanee Fan

2ndtime2wanee wrote:
I likes me some captian morgans and dr.pepper, it yum yum for the tum tum! and a spicy bloody mary is always welcome.
Lori from JAX

I here ya on that. My buddies and I refer to this concoction as Captain Pepper or Doctor Morgan, whichever tickles your fancy. :D

Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 am Profile
Wanee Fan

We usually take it pretty easy with the liquor. Probably just have a bottle of some good whiskey for passin' around the fire, and some Jose Cuervo, and some Jager, maybe a lil Captain in us too. Maybe some spicy bloody mary's for the morning. Lookin back, maybe we don't take it so easy on liquor...

Allman Brother Borealis AKA SOUTHERN LIGHTS!!!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:14 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Veefinger wrote:
Black Crowe wrote:
I'm drinking whatever I can find in your coolers while you're out and about the festival.

That is f!*ked up.... true wookie style right there.

Yeah, I know. Not a wookie, just play one on these forums.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:33 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oooh, gotta agree. This old girl can't handle the Jaggie anymore. That's the quickest way to do me in!! And I don't want to be passed out in the woods - those gnomes might get me!! :shock:

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

izzab wrote:
Oooh, gotta agree. This old girl can't handle the Jaggie anymore. That's the quickest way to do me in!! And I don't want to be passed out in the woods - those gnomes might get me!! :shock:

Or us Wookies... ;)

Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

If you see any pink elephants you may have had a few too many..

Too many what? That's open for interpretation!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

It doesn't matter to me because i don't drink anymore.

OR LESS THAN I USED TO!!!!!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:20 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: :lol: The pink elephants brought back memories of my mom, she used to drink PINKSquirrels, and grasshoppers..one Christmas her little poodle got into them and ( I know now that it is not good for pups to drink..but i was a kid) and this dog was staggering around with this pink stuff all over her face... :lol:

Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:28 am Profile
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next