Last visit was: Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
 Grace potter video help 
Wanee Veteran

Post Grace potter video help
hey yall, i need a favor please. Im at work and we have all kinds of web filters that wont let me access youtube and i want to show my friend a video of grace potter and joe satriani and others doing 'cortez the killer'. Every place i try to watch it at is blocked. If someone could find a way i could download that video without streaming it that would be awesome, like maybe if someone could dl it and upload it to megaupload or something like that, maybe even btetree, anything would be great as i wont be home for another 2 weeks and am dying to see that video again

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:46 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: Grace potter video help
and by the way if you've never seen this video, watch it now, and it will send chills all over you, then you can make it available to me.

please

Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 am Profile
Site Admin

Without knowing what firewall or proxy protection your company has in place, it is difficult to give a direct answer. You may want to try and google something like - youtube bypass firewall to see some options. I am also PM'ing you something else.

I happened on the video you are talking about some months ago and played it many times. Cortez is one of my favorites and Grace doing it does it for me. My friend owly was trying to make a special request for them to do it this past wanee but things didn't work out. Hopefully it will be on the set list for 1010. Hoot hoot.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

http://www.commieproxy.com

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:02 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: www.commieproxy.com/
Category: Proxy Avoidance

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:46 pm Profile
 [ 5 posts ]