Last visit was: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 pm It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:46 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Wanee Forum - 1st ever?? 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Wanee Forum - 1st ever??
Black Crowe wrote:
1st ever Wanee here, though have seen many of the bands before and did attend Magnoliafest last year at SOTS. I absolutely can't wait!

I am most excited for those who have never been to the park. Not only is the lineup freaking awesome but the park and the poeple make it sooo much better. :) :D

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Another virgin...Wanee goer here with a slew of people coming up with us...some even coming down from NC!! Can't wait..years ago I went to festivals all over the state but this was way before I had kids...so not so sure if I have been to the park or not :oops: :? That was back in the daze!! Shrooms were plentiful :o I remember a few where ABB played and :?: I cannot remember where?? Dam car wreck ....plus galloping alzheimers here....CRS....can't remember sheeet!!!!LOL

Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
My daughter has been personally invited to Helen's Hilton...she met her on myspace?? And Helen, gave her personal cell to her & told her to call her and she would drive her golf cart to pick her up!!! :mrgreen: It sounds like she is a hellofa good lady!!! I wonder if grnma here could go too?? LOL Anyhow as it gets closer to the date I love to cook and if we are doing the potluck I could bring some baked beans,deviled eggs...we will have to see as right now I have two trucks that won't start!!! :evil: :cry: and if it means we can't do the travel trailer there goes our refrig :?: :roll: So am praying that I can get one of them rolling before then? Jeez it is just never ending...LOL I will survive!!!! :oops: :) we will definately bring some kinds of goodies....Brownies too??? Regular no extra herbs added...but I met a dog handler yrs ago...that would take his seeds (lots of them) grind them in coffee grinder then put in small crock pot and simmer in butter all day....then made brownies from them...these old ladies at the dog show were laughing their asses off??? I could not believe that he did it!!! But they kept coming back for more...this was in Houston at the Astrodome....we had a POT luck!!!! I think he got some huge tips that day!! :shock:

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
My daughter has been personally invited to Helen's Hilton...she met her on myspace?? And Helen, gave her personal cell to her & told her to call her and she would drive her golf cart to pick her up!!! :mrgreen: It sounds like she is a hellofa good lady!!! I wonder if grnma here could go too?? LOL

I'm sure you could, you'll fit right in. Helen is a real sweetheart, I like her a lot. The other main players at the Hilton are great folks as well. Good people all around, that's what makes it so special. Right now I'm working on a package of various recordings to give her next weekend.

Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Is the area around the stables primative camping area? I used to have lot #263 on river road. Missing last year I lost the spot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:54 am Profile WWW
Wanee Gnome

I'm super stoked for my second Wanee festival, but my first ABB performance. Last year was my first. Where would I want to camp if I were inclined to want to stay up all night, party till dawn, and the neighbors won't be offended?

Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 am Profile
Wanee Lover

owllover said she's not gonna sleep the whole weekend so there's a party at her spot,,,,and she also said her neighbors won't mind...
and she has bacon....she says...yep,,thats where the party will be...let's take all the frivolities to her camp....

he he haw

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:49 am Profile
Wanee Lover

there ya go people,,297A.....bring your Marshall amps,drums and gongs....it USED to be "quiet" back there,,that's changed this year...

don't worry owl,,,i'm just a dry humor man

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

TROUBLE by Dave Matthews is playing in my head now...

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Look out River Road!!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:43 pm Profile
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next