Last visit was: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:46 am It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:46 am




 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
 Do not post here 
Author Message
Wanee Pro

Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Valdosta, GA
Post Re: Do not post here
Keeb's talking about taco flavored kisses from hennifer lopez. He'll get it y'all remain confused lol


Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2143
Post Re: Do not post here
kyle_burg09 wrote:
Keeb's talking about taco flavored kisses from hennifer lopez. He'll get it y'all remain confused lol

We got it up here in Indiana...one of our favorite episodes....way to go Keeb...I knew there was something about you :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:37 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Do not post here
grandmacracker wrote:
kyle_burg09 wrote:
Keeb's talking about taco flavored kisses from hennifer lopez. He'll get it y'all remain confused lol

We got it up here in Indiana...one of our favorite episodes....way to go Keeb...I knew there was something about you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never watched a single episode........ :roll:

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:15 pm Profile
Wanee Pro
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:54 pm
Posts: 424
Location: Milledgeville, GA
Post Re: Do not post here
NCviper wrote:
I have never watched a single episode........ :roll:


:o

_________________
Hoop dancing, tie-dyeing, hippie sewing, music grooving' mama
http://jtribecreations.com/


Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:04 pm
Posts: 2143
Post Re: Do not post here
NCviper wrote:
grandmacracker wrote:
kyle_burg09 wrote:
Keeb's talking about taco flavored kisses from hennifer lopez. He'll get it y'all remain confused lol

We got it up here in Indiana...one of our favorite episodes....way to go Keeb...I knew there was something about you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never watched a single episode........ :roll:

How could you resist the temptation, not one???

_________________
"This town is nuts, my kind of place. I don't want to leave.
I don't never, never, never, never want to leave."


Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Do not post here
Not even one...... :?

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm
Posts: 2259
Location: General Admisssion
Post Re: Do not post here
GET

OFF


MY


LAWN :!:

_________________
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.


Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:42 am Profile
Wanee Lover
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm
Posts: 1905
Post Re: Do not post here
hmmmm...




I'm thinking about posting,




right here!!!

_________________
when you get confused, listen to the music play...


Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:23 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm
Posts: 5610
Location: Marianna, Florida
Post Re: Do not post here
trippin' tom wrote:
I'm thinking about posting,




right here!!!



Were you told "Do not post here"? :o
or do you not care?? :lol:


Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:30 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 9:55 am
Posts: 10669
Location: New Bern, NC (Coastal NC)
Post Re: Do not post here
Wavo wrote:
GET

OFF


MY


LAWN :!:

Do you need it cut mister??

_________________
Image ................................................................................... Image
THE "VIPER DANCE" ............... Driving to wanee
Image
THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"


Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 pm Profile
 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baiduspider, CCBot, Choopa.net/ahrefs.com[Bot], Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Intentional bypassing of the word filter will lead to user banning. The forum is used by all ages and walks of life and your respect for that is appreciated.
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.