Last visit was: Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 VIP - should I, or shouldn't I 
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: VIP - should I, or shouldn't I
:lol: :lol: :lol: Slap me and i'm gonna slap yo ass right back beatch :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:51 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

izzab wrote:
Potato - did you go last year? EFFIN INSANE - Sherwood Forrest???? Holy crap!!

I would love to go to Roth...I saw pictures of the crazy things in the trees - please tell that the name of that is Sherwood forrest. That would make it even better.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

owllover wrote:
it's a CAT FIGHT!! :lol: :lol:

no..really, this girl was NOT FUN. I pretty much avoided her at every opportunity. her hubby is the same way. PLUS...and let me just preface this with the fact that I can cuss with the best of them, but EVERY OTHER WORD WAS "F".

"I 'F'IN woke up in my F'in tent this morning and the F'in sun was shining in my F'in eyes so F'in bad that my F'in head was throbbing so F'in hard I thought my F'in brain was going to explode"

GOOD MORNING TO YOU TOO MORON. :evil:

LMAO!!! Hate that kind of talk. Is the vocabulary really that limited? :D

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:51 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Oh yeah, Sherwood Forrest is OFF THE HOOK. Craziest party scene I've EVER seen! Psychodelic PARADISE!! Someone took party planning to a whole new level in the WOODS!! Like you seriously just need to see if for youself to even believe! Super bummed I'm not going this year but...I don't have a money tree in my back yard! Decided on Wanee and then we've got one here in Denver in July. Mile High Music Festival. 2 nights of Panic, Robert Randolph, Ben Harper to name just a few. Anyway...you should go to Roth if you can!! I would post some pictures but we all know what happened when we got that started huh Owl!!

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

When I was feining for festival information before the Wanee info came out, I found Roth online. I had never even heard of it...it looks amazing. I just kept looking at those tree pictures...amazing. I amsure you just have to see it in person.

I normally don't go that far north but it looks and sounds like it would be well worth the trip. :)

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

You would NOT be disappointed!

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I didn't go last year but there's no way in hell I'm missing Rothbury this summer. The lineup is dope! String cheese!!!!!

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 am Profile
Wanee Master

I might be in for Roth this year! Crazy good lineup...

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:09 pm Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2