Last visit was: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 pm It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:41 pm

[ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 User generated schedule 
Site Admin

Post Re: User generated schedule
postjack wrote:
so we're getting pretty close. when did the official schedule pop up last year? this is my first wanee.

This is the first year of the official wanee forum and I don't remember seeing anything ahead of time last year (or 3) until we arrived at the park. Everything here is based on what the individual bands have on their sites which of course is most likely old information originally given to them. Most bands have TBA listed which I assume is based on the schedule getting tweaked as the date draws closer. Many bands are performing the day before they are scheduled at wanee and I'm sure there will be some last minute jockying. At this point I don't really care - I'm just happy to be alive to experience the moment.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed May 13, 2009 6:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: Me too, waneelvr :!: I am ready to leave NOW!!! :lol: I am curious on the map what is that big PINK thing behind the woods behind the LOOP are they semi riggs?? Amazing what GOOGLE can do huh!! :lol:

Wed May 13, 2009 6:51 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

anyone know what time music starts on Fri. so I don't have to spend all day scouring the threads on the forum? THanks

Thu May 14, 2009 12:07 pm Profile
Site Admin

plooker wrote:
anyone know what time music starts on Fri. so I don't have to spend all day scouring the threads on the forum? THanks

Please read the response to the last time you asked this question.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Thu May 14, 2009 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah, I think the music starts at 1 PM

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Thu May 14, 2009 12:09 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Please read the response to the last time you asked this question.[/quote]

Look, Waneelover, I understand you think my questions are all answered on a previous page, but they're not. One post with an incomplete schedule, with the earliest slot being Mocean Worker at 12 PM doesn't look too convincing. Who knows when anything starts really? Do I take this one post to be the official wanee schdule? if there's no schedule yet, fine, but lose the attitude

Hopefully they'll post a schedule in teh next few weeks. The later I can leave from work the better. I don't want to miss the Colonel!

Thanks liketosmoke - I've never been to Wanee fest and figured someone who has would know when it starts

Thu May 14, 2009 5:02 pm Profile
Wanee Peach

Muleldy1 wrote:
:lol: :lol: You tell em Waneelvr! :lol: :lol: Jkidding..where abouts you coming from in so fl?? May I ask? were coming up from SRQ ;)

west palm beach - what's SRQ?

Can't wait!

:P

Thu May 14, 2009 5:07 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

;) from what I have gathered ,,,,NONE of us really knows until we get there and they HOPEFULLY will have it posted is what I read on here? There is a HELLOFALOT of work trying to organize these festivals!! I mean look at the BIG PICTURE ,,not trying to be a bitch but...it is WORK you have bands that can't make it for some unknown reasons or emergency situations etc...others cancel out??? I am still waiting to find out if the BLUNTS will be playing there :lol: So Patience my friend we all need to heed the advice of the WANEE WARRIORS!!! :o :lol: See ya there ;)

Thu May 14, 2009 5:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Music has always started at noon every year ive been,which is every year.Waneelover has worked hard trying to help out with maps ,schedules ect....alot of people come on here and just start asking ? without reading posts,so Im sure he didn't mean any ill will or have an atitude,the C Bruce will probley play mushroom stage around 5 I would guess.I would just not work the whole day if I were you that way You won't be disapointed missing anybody.I know MULE will be starting around 7;00 on friday and I will be there on the rail in front of Warren,GOD willing
hope this helps

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Thu May 14, 2009 5:18 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Good call Kev.... Plooker SRQ is the airport code for Sarasota Fl sorry, a bunch of pilots in the family so I guess I figured everyone knew what it meant.. :o I think u will get there just fine?? I wish I could leave sooner too but cant sell the horses and the gkids that quick :shock: :lol:

Thu May 14, 2009 5:27 pm Profile
 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next