Last visit was: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 am It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 am

[ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 User generated schedule 
Site Admin

Post Re: User generated schedule
Muleldy1 wrote:
I saw it listed on one of their sites??? Not sure which one?? But The Lee Boys callled yesterday and said yes that they (DOOBIES/BLUNTS) WILL be there???????? :lol:

That is good to know. You would think that they would promote the fest on one of their sites. Each and every link on the schedule is checked daily prior to updating the date and time and the Doobies get a quadruple run. Their .com, .net, Pollstar (which they say to check for any updates) and the myspace page at httpp://www.myspace.com/doobiebrothers (which I don't think is officially run by them) show nothing. On the 20th of May they added an update for a book but nothing about wanee. I hope they do show but it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon May 25, 2009 7:52 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Thanks for the great list Waneelover!

The one thing to note is that each year the Mule has played the last spot before the ABB on the Peach Stage (the big one) which usually is around 7:00. The ABB comes on sometime around 9:00ish both nights and no one plays opposite them.

I think all the bands just put down 8:00 because they might not know themselves what time they play. I would think that if the Doobies are still playing, they would be the 7:00 show on the Peach stage on Saturday.

Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am Profile
Wanee Lover

mushrooman wrote:
PBR's on me

My first ever drunk was on PBR at 15!!! Woot woot! Might have to stop in and have one with you guys.

Mon May 25, 2009 5:05 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

If the Doobies choose not to promote the Wanee then I hope they dont show up.It could leave room for the bands that have been promoting to play longer or a better act to join.

Mon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
mule4ever wrote:
Thanks for the great list Waneelover!

The one thing to note is that each year the Mule has played the last spot before the ABB on the Peach Stage (the big one) which usually is around 7:00. The ABB comes on sometime around 9:00ish both nights and no one plays opposite them.

I think all the bands just put down 8:00 because they might not know themselves what time they play. I would think that if the Doobies are still playing, they would be the 7:00 show on the Peach stage on Saturday.
Thanks to all for the info! I am happy about that! I was talking to my dad yesterday and am about ready to have him call Joe Smith,to see if he could call them email or something??? I don't think they are still with his label?? But he still has contact with them??? :roll: hoping that they will show really love the Doobies lots of good memories from that era!!! JMO even tho yes it is good to hear new acts! Peace

Tue May 26, 2009 12:00 am Profile
Wanee Lover

;) According to their Official website the Doobies will be in Muskogee OK on June 4th.......nothing until June 18th in Memphis,TN......then ATL on the 19th, then Charlotte,NC the 20th then on and on pretty full schedule up until the late fall??? :?

Tue May 26, 2009 12:41 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Insider info suggest that Little Feat is scheduled for 2:15 Friday.

Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 am Profile
Wanee Master

I'll have my sailin shoes on long before then...

Tue May 26, 2009 11:20 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: Takin It to the streets ...yeah Oh Black Water and Long train running ....come on DOOBIES do it to me :lol: :lol: And yes I have little feets too! :lol: And I want to stay at the HOTEL CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Tue May 26, 2009 11:35 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

no way Little Feet are going to play 2:15 on fri... dont you think they will get a more predominant timeslot?

Also, anyone notice that there are 4 bands playing at 8 p.m. on Sat?

Tue May 26, 2009 1:29 pm Profile
 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next