Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:52 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:52 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 Cabins 
Wanee Gnome

Post Cabins
Has anyone been called about renting a cabin (if you put your name on the list)? They told us they would start calling about 3 weeks before. This is kind of short notice. Anyone have any past experience?

Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Cabins
I have had my name on a" LIST" since late last year!!! However, every time I called them they said NO available cabins as the bands have taken them all??? :( The members of the PARK (I think have first dibbs on them?) If you hear any different pls let me know...We are bringing a small Travel trailer ....but would still be interested in a cabin for the old folks(me and a couple others who are handicapped) as I have a feeling that these younger ones in our crew will be partying all night long?? :) Not that I mind but two in this party HAVE to have A/C one is terminal and the other is just reccovering from a MAJOR surgery and was near death before it :?: Peace

Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 am Profile
 [ 2 posts ]