Last visit was: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:14 pm

[ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Maybe next year... 
Wanee Fan

Post Maybe next year...
I've decided to skip on Wanee this year for two reasons . #1 the June heat , and #2 Mule only playing one night . Call it sour grapes , but how in the hell do the Doobies fit into the picture ? I'm looking down the road to Bear Creek , it looks fantastic . The lineup suits me better , and it's in November ... nice and cool .

I hope to see you all there . Have fun at Wanee .

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:20 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Post Re: Maybe next year...
I don't know you yet, but I'm still sad!!! There's always Rothbury, it's in Michigan and has a great lineup. Have a great summer whatever you end up doing.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:24 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

squabs217 wrote:
I've decided to skip on Wanee this year for two reasons . #1 the June heat , and #2 Mule only playing one night . Call it sour grapes , but how in the hell do the Doobies fit into the picture ? I'm looking down the road to Bear Creek , it looks fantastic . The lineup suits me better , and it's in November ... nice and cool .

I hope to see you all there . Have fun at Wanee .

Sour Grapes. :)

You're not the only one- a lot of peeps I know wouldn't do the heat.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:26 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Dude that's a shame. It's the 40th Anniversary. Like owl said, the only way I'm not attending is if I'm dead. And I'm from Chicago! I'll walk to Live Oak if I have to.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

HHMMMMM, Lets see, Hot weather, cold beer, some of the best music in the world,cold beer, hangin with some of the coolest people in the world, cold beer, in from what I hear is one of the nicest spots in Florida, and did I mention cold beer?hell I'll suffer!!!!! See yall there!!!! :lol:

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:07 pm Profile
Wanee Master

mike12859 wrote:
HHMMMMM, Lets see, Hot weather, cold beer, some of the best music in the world,cold beer, hangin with some of the coolest people in the world, cold beer, in from what I hear is one of the nicest spots in Florida, and did I mention cold beer?hell I'll suffer!!!!! See yall there!!!! :lol:

"Agrees"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:11 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Agreed, NO WAY IN HELL I am missing this!! Guessing it will be the first of many for me as well!! No worries Squabs, we'll just have to party extra hard for you!!!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

mike12859 wrote:

Don't forget scantily clad women trying to beat the heat! I'll have my shiny sunglasses on, for sure! 8-)

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:20 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

RvrRat wrote:
mike12859 wrote:

Don't forget scantily clad women trying to beat the heat! I'll have my shiny sunglasses on, for sure! 8-)

And my beer goggles underneath, if need be...

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

NOW WE'RE TALKIN!!!!

Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm Profile
 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next