Last visit was: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:05 pm It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:05 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
 Bear Creek anyone? 
Wanee Pro

Post Bear Creek anyone?
We are thinking about going. Are any of the sos/bos's going to be there?

Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:33 pm Profile YIM
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Bear Creek anyone?
Yep ! Come on November .

Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:17 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Spaz will certainly be making a return to Live Oak.

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:12 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

SPAZ - did you see a blond girl in a black SUV honking and waving at you going north on 41 about a month ago over by Coconut point? That was me!! Just wanted to say hi!!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:04 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

The lineup just keeps getting better .... Bernie Worrell just added !

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:18 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

at first i thought it was some crazy she driver trying to get to coconut in hurry so I slowed down. it registered that it might be you but I was taking my 5th trip back to best buy that day to get my audio video needs taken care of, so my mind was scattered. Glad to see people who know me notice me around town,very observant of you calypso, are you going to bear creek? three weeks away, gonna be the best four days, would love to see eddie and stacy again

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:D Glad you saw me...I felt a little silly but really wanted to say hi to my Wanee buddy! I work down that way so was on my way home. Saw your Dead Bear on the back of your car and thought....hmmm that is an odd combination and then got up close and was like holy crap!!! SPAZ!!! :P

Won't get a chance to go to Bear Creek...would really like to but have no vacation days left this year. BOOOO!

Hope you have a great time and keep a look out for Ed and Stacy...I am sure they will be there. :) Have a great day!
CM

Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am Profile
 [ 7 posts ]