Last visit was: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 pm

[ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Party Schedule!!!! 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Party Schedule!!!!
Hey, when is the ladies' happy hour anyway? Did we decide on a time? Not that my social calendar is filled up or anything. Owlie, could you PM me some info and what I need to bring?

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o WOW Liketosmoke, that was awesome! Chilled me down real quick...I do think that this just might be a big slice of Heaven! It seems so spiritual!! I almost felt like I was at a church camp up in Jersey where my gmother had a cottage..so quaint...I love it already..I might just have to find that Rev.,and be born again!! Peaceful...now I want to bring the kids again???JEEZ???? Thanks so much for that it really relaxed me watching that and whoever did the voiceover has an excellent speaking voice too!!!!peace and yeah if the truck was fixed I might be tempted to get up there for a dry run!!!! :)

Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
NO PARTYING AT MY SITE :roll: 51-ALLEY...oop we don't party lights out at midnight :roll: :lol: The only thing u will find there are a bunch of circus performers...eating flames, swallowing swords, the fattest lady in the world, the smallest man in the world and a few freaks with arms coming out of their heads, and smallest pony in the world...The tallest man in the world, a bearded lady, the worlds largest snake :shock: and I am not going to be there it is just a figment of your imagination :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:42 am Profile
 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2