Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:17 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:17 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
 So it is time to get your game face on.... 
Wanee Lover

Post So it is time to get your game face on....
Sunshine Daydream my husband(( who will be refered to going forward as batteries...(ask later - its a good story)) :) [b]I just finished the flag!!!!! [/b]I would post a pic but I am going to build anticipation....if is do say so myself mother fing yeah... it is beyond expectation, just as i expect this show to be.

Tell me how you are prepping...no slackers!!
Can't wiat to meet all of you...I know one thing for sure we have one hell of a flag.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:06 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: So it is time to get your game face on....
I can't wait to see the flag!!!

Hmmmmmmm, how am I prepping? I'm thinking about going to get my wallet so I can buy my tickets! 8-)

(I should mention that I've embraced my love of procrastination)

Oh! I've also taken an inventory of my pantry too see what we have for booze and figure out what will travel well! ;)

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:10 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Congratulations on the flag. I can't wait to see it.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:14 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:) :lol:HELL YEAH Raise that baby!!!! (not just yet ws kiddin) well lets see been on here for hours trying to find a motel CLOSE to park...ordered 10 tics (Now broke) PBJ all the way!!! Trying to get the lovely AIRHEADS that I have for family to fess up with where in the hell are all of my camping supplies ...LIVESTOCK??(Daughter) or gdkid & her adventures with the JROTC??? or her friends..."I DON'T KNOW" seems to be the answer of the day!! :roll: :evil: Big cooler is shot...camping tables no good, sleeping bags wtf are those...foldup picnic disappeared :?: :lol: Sorry this is so ridiculous,I have to laugh to keep whatever little bit of sanity I have Left!!! Cooked supper and ygst gkid has bad cold (2 cases of TB in the school district this week and they won't say who?)that could kill me or my otherhalf? So, made her stay away as today felt like I am getting the cold..she had real bad asthma attack fri nite...& lets see not getting to the food supplies but my mind has been working ovrtime thinking of al the possibilites?? If I can't get 1of my 2 trucks running I am leaving them all here the hell with the trailer,I will bring the mystery guest & just let the others fend for themselves! :lol: :lol: And we will go to a very NICE hotel?? Dont get ideas he's married and we are like old friends ....so I will get him his own room as his bday is JUNE 28th another hint ...LOL Gotta go take a dam dog out to pee later.... :lol:

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:29 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

That sucks Mule... My Camping equipment is some of my most dear possessions. I would kick my kids ass if my hammock or sleeping bag disappeared. You probably wont need a sleeping bag in June anyway. ; )

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:34 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:) Oh! I don't sleep in tents since the girl scouts...well maybe a time or two since then, but the stuff was for them so if they lost it they will replace it!! I am probably going to a room..if I can find one close by? The younger ones can stay at the site :!: I just am the ringleader of this circus and if I don't get all the stuff together they will forget it! My other half has heart & COPD & all kinds of other ailments so he and the mystery guest will have to sleep in a room with a/c plus I have sleep apnea and snore like a MF and if I were to attempt the tent thing..they would think that someone was in the woods with a freaking :roll: buzz saw :lol: :lol: That or they would get me for disturbing the PEACE :!: :oops: I used to drive a 35ft winnie and that was roughing it enough for me...this ttrailer adventure will be first for us!! LOL I was lookin for places & saw that Weed place on the wanee site and lmao thinking I should get a room there they don't have phones or TV sets..that would be a bad joke on the old man he has to have his tv..and my luck all the drunks would follow us there & we would get evicted real fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Way to go Calypso, can't wait to see it!! Did you find the perfect mushroom??? :D

I'm pretty much just counting down the days. Got a ticket, my flight booked, car rented, new friends to meet.....I'm practically there already! Come on June!!

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:D Way to go Izzab, I am excited too...whooohoo...this will be a blast...i just know it...oh yeah when i called them yesterday they said the park ws NOT flooded??? Peace

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:37 am Profile
 [ 8 posts ]