Last visit was: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:22 pm It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:22 pm

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Cameras 
Wanee Fan

Post Cameras
I was just wondering if there are any restrictions on cameras. Can you bring them into the shows or are only special people allowed? :?:

Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 am Profile
Site Admin

Post Re: Cameras
Still cameras have not been an issue at past shows. I believe there is a restriction on video cameras though.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:23 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah you can bring cameras in. Many people have SLR's. The official policy may not allow them but the park employees are cool.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:26 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Hubby and I were arguing last night over who would have our camera that weekend....him in Vegas or me at Wanee.

Wait....maybe NEITHER should have a camera...... :?

:lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Last edited by frenchiejess on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:03 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Those cell phone cameras annoy me, but I don't mind those sub-compact digital cameras. Isn't that funny?

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
The thing I find a little crazy is....most of the digital cameras today do video also...so unless the security are like nazis ...and one is real discret how are they to know :?: I give up...I can't figure any of these dam new things out and have done photography for yrs!!! Give me my old SLR and I am good to go...it is much bigger and bulkier but less frustrating to me..just had to get a new cell and I can't figure that baby out at all...for 350+ it should be talking to me!! It is way too advanced :!: The funny thing about that is it is a small blackberry and the letters are set up like a type writer/pc? anyhow how in the hell can I type with two hands the way I have for many yrs on this little bitty thing I can hardly see :evil: :?: gkid says that I am supposed to text with my thumbs?? I am like WTF :?: It might be going back to the carrier?? give me my old one!! I've had that one for like 5yrs and there are still things that I don't know how to do on it :roll: I am sorry I am not a pecker...I am a typist!!!LOL

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:29 am Profile
Wanee Master

Mulelady, you crack me up! I don't text because it's easier to call and say what I have to. If the person on the other end is busy, I'll leave a message... As for cameras at Wanee, I always bring one and have never had a problem.
FrenchJess, you take the camera, you might not want pictures of what's going on in Lasvegas. :D

Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:13 am Profile
Wanee Fan

I always bring a camera too! :)

Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:33 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy- The really funny thing about the phones with the QWERTY keyboard is that if a business gives its phone number is some seemingly clever way (1-800-AIR-TRAN, for example), EVERYTHING gets f'd up because the letters aren't where they should be on a phone! I ran into that problem traveling last year (hence the Air Tran example). I was yelling to everyone around me "JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBERS!!!!" (it should be noted that it was the first time I was traveling with both kids alone and I was a bit on edge)

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:23 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: Jess, & Andie, I be too old fashion for all this new fangled sheet!!! I have to go thru like 3 different areas to get my numbers on this lovely pos(piece of $#!T) & then it just shows me the name...my old motorola, would give name & number!!! The only way I can keep tabs on the eldest gkid is to text her she doesn't listen to here voice mail!! The brat!!! I can't stand these dam I pods texting etc...they all walk around wired for sound.. :lol: I keep telling them to give it a break for a while...I love it when I am babbling away (telling them stuff to do) & they say WHAT...UGH RGHHHHh :twisted: And yet while I am doing work on the pc they just keep on talking away with ear buds or whatever the dam things are called...with music blaring..they will wish when they get older & have hearing probs, that they would have listened to me!! And this new thing makes noises all night long everytime I get a message on my computer it alerts me...PITA (pain in the A$$) nuff bitchin for now ..gotta go see what kind of spam I have coming in right now :evil: :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:01 am Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next