Last visit was: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 am It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:31 am

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Cameras 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: Cameras
:lol: "What happens in Vegas...stays there" :!: :lol: Hey Susea, I did not know you were here....how is it going? Peace can't wait to meet ya at WANEE...whoohooo 8-) Are you joining the SOS ladies for our SHOTS :?: :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Susea definitely brings her camera. She gets the best video.

How do get up close all the time? And where is your YouTube link?

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:30 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

I read on the Allman Brother's web site that video taping is not allowed. That said, I doubt anyone will stop you. Let your conscience be your guide.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:( Well we will just have to give Gregg a call ...LOL Susea does get the greatest vids & Pics!!! 8-)

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Musician: "NO VIDEO RECORDING EVER!!!!"

Musican later: "How come there no videos of me on YouTube? My fans don't like me ... "

DUH!!!!

Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: I wish I could find all the tapings I did yrs ago of the ABB, here in town....Priceless!!!! Had various former members jamming etc, but most of them were ruined in a flood after a hurricane or noname storm down here....and including my "STONES", slides that I had ...smuggled a very tiny 35mm in my jeans to get...I later met one of their photogs and he couldn't believe that I actually pulled that off and how great the pics were.....oh well I only hope that I can find some of the many many negatives that might have survived....have several huge boxes full of "photo stuff"...but I can't get to them as someone put a whole bunch of heavy furniture in the way of those boxes...when I moved...I guess it is time to clean out the storage!!!! :roll:

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

It's very positive that you might still have some of the negatives!

Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I am a packrat from HELL,,,its this dam OCD!! If I think we might be able touse it I save it!! That's why I hve a big garage but...all vehicles are outside!! But must confess the ygst gkid is worse than me I went in their room I said who in the hell is saving empty gatoraid bottles...she said I am we might need them :shock: :roll: So I guess I have to give up Packratism!!! It is NOT a good thing when they are saving s#%t like that...I thought she was going to try to make a raft or something??? :lol: Anyhow I too hope some of the slides and vids made it??wait until you see Matt A. doing "Shattered".... :lol: runnign across the stage he was really good!!! :)

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:41 am Profile
Wanee Fan

Ya'll are too funny! :P The reason I got some Wanee stuff last year was for a friend who couldn't be there due to a brain tumor and treatments for it. He was always everywhere... at all Wanee shows and then some. It really bothered him not to be there and where Gregg wasn't there I figured it wasn't the full band so why not. Bill Ector of Hittin' The Note Magazine did pass away just months after but the joy he had from seeing the video made it worth the work. It's not easy doing the video. It's work. I also figure at the festivals what is the harm. It certainly isn't the best quality and no one is looking for anything except pure enjoyment! I aim to please! Hehe! 8-)

So enjoy some Warren with the Dead from the last two nights! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0xzEWkWDik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78o2WBcPjtw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEBu-TZMZGI

This is my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/susea

Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I knew Bill and even though it was just briefly he was one of the nicest people I've ever met. He was like a best friend almost instantly. The man literally gave me the coat off his back! Thanks for recording for him. He certainly touched a lot of people.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 am Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next