Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:48 am

[ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Cameras 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Cameras
That sums it up! Bill made everyone feel so close and special to him. Doesn't matter if you knew him two hours or 20 years! May he RIP and may God Bless his family left behind.

I don't know if you knew how talented he was. A man who can play every instrument just about and one year he sat in with ABB at Wanee! 8-)

Here's some video I took in 2007 at the Jam For Duane!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNg5wHM0clQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzjNPGE92jY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgXYJdwzhos

:D 8-)

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:06 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

susea wrote:
That sums it up! Bill made everyone feel so close and special to him. Doesn't matter if you knew him two hours or 20 years! May he RIP and may God Bless his family left behind.

I don't know if you knew how talented he was. A man who can play every instrument just about and one year he sat in with ABB at Wanee! 8-)

I saw that and half the people around me shouted out "That's BILL!!!!" when he walked on stage. He had a lot of friends. I considered myself one of them even though it was for a brief time.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:08 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Oh! You are such a KIND person...very good hearted!! KARMA must surround you!! And you are not kidding about the "WORK" it is I had to do it everyday with the BIG heavy cameras(TV) unless I would use a tripod...and the smaller cams are jst as much work if not more. Especially when you have people bumping into you and yelling in your face...that is fun too :roll: :lol: Oh the times I had!!! I have been (in the PAST) known to climb on the bar stools or the actual bar and film :oops: :lol: if allowed to do so... :lol: Thank You, for the links Peace and can't wait to meet you in person!!WHOOHOOO Good Times will be had by all!!1

Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:50 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Yeah, there’s a big difference between what Susea does and the no filming policy of some bands. Hers are for the community to enjoy. Someone said that the ABB doesn’t allow filming. This is true, but they certainly allow this kind of video sharing.

All these videos are posted on the ABB website. This is very common. It is definitely allowed. Someone said they were going to post an HD video of a Beacon concert; and the official word came down that it is not allowed. The ABB were doing pay per views with MOOGIS at the time.

Let’s make sure we don’t mix the two things up. Amateur video shared within the community is definitely acceptable. If it were wrong, I can guarantee you she wouldn’t be doing it.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Well after my adventure at the FORUM in ST.PETE FLEETWOOD MAC,Wed.,nite..fighting with the rentacop/gastopo lady over the POS cell phone that would not stop blinking(red lite) I will leave the photography up to someone else I have three NIKONS and they all need to be sent away..sooo unless I figure this little sony gizmo out (digital) I will not be photographing much of anything except in my mind :shock: :!: :roll: It sounds like this crew wants me to cook the whole time :roll: They requested my famous roast beef, turkey, potato salad, deviled eggs,baked beans,macaroni shrimp salad,brownies and MORE the oven in this travel trailer looks like the size of a small microwave...I am going JEEZUS you better rent a freaking semi then.... these guys are all big guys too...LOL I could really have some fun with them and just bring like a case of hot dogs etc....I know :idea: I will start making daquris at 8am by noon they will all be blasted.... :lol: Oh that is mean... but not a bad idea :idea: :lol:

Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:56 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

owllover wrote:
VERY GOOD..my s#%tty video camera (takes great video, but the sound isn't the best especially if up close) will do just FIIINE.

Most consumer level video cameras can't handle high SPL (Sound Pressure Levels). They are made for people shooting their kids birthday parties (some of those rugrats can get loud though!). Some of the higher end consumer level cameras have external microphone hookups but that's all probably more than you are interested in getting into.

My Canon digital camera will shoot decent video and is one of the few on the market that has stereo mics and will record CD quality audio files but it still can't handle loud bands. Its great for acoustic stuff though.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:27 pm Profile
 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3