Last visit was: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:35 am It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:35 am

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 About Partying In The Park 
Wanee Lover

Post About Partying In The Park
For some reason I have received several questions about how safe it is to party in the park. Here is the definitive answer: It is definitely not ok to smoke openly in this park.

I’m not saying to stay away from the park, or you can’t have fun here; I’m just saying you better be smart about what you’re doing because every year there are many people who wind up in jail for the night on minor marijuana possession charges.

There are no dogs sniffing cars at the entrance. If they tried something like that they would be vilified using resources in this manner, since there aren’t nearly enough dogs to check the cargo at our airports for bombs, or the cargo at our ports for plutonium.

But there are undercover cops working the festival, and they will bust you if you are doing something stupid right in front of them, and they do walk the campgrounds at all hours.

The law is that they have to witness someone in your campground engaging in illegal activities in order to search you. They can not search you just because you look like a hippy. Also, there are some questions as to whether undercover activities and arresting people for marijuana use at a music festival is a violation of your civil rights. If I got busted I would call an ACLU lawyer. And remember, if you do get busted say absolutely nothing to the cops. Even saying your sorry is an admittance of guilt.

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: About Partying In The Park
:) Well said Liketosmoke!! If you use your good old common sense :? And don't flaunt it...you should be Ok? I don't have anyyhing illegal soo... :) .just DONT BE STUPID!!

Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

man o mane o man :?

Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:51 am Profile
Wanee Lover

rock on

Last edited by Wavo on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Happy 4/20 :D

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:45 am Profile
Wanee Lover

no s#%t,,,i was gonna axe if anyone had plans?
our local pub is serving spaghetti plates for $4.20 and sweetwater 420 beer and you keep the pint glass....

happy mama earth week

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:47 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Times are a changing. Have you been to California recently? I attended a medical marijuana benefit here in Miami a couple of months ago. There is a grassroots campaign across the country to legalize it. Marijuana is actually good for you if ingested correctly.

I have lived most of my life in fear and paranoid the way you are. Those times are over for me. I hope people read this and act more carefully. Who knows? Maybe I will have saved someone’s whole life from being messed up.

I can tell you if cops track me down for comments I made on a web forum I would fight it all the way to the Supreme Court, the way your friends at Bonnaroo should have done.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:18 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Me too....I have nothing to hide :roll: I can't help I like to Make up stories and tell sweet litlle lies :lol: If they can prove I did something more than 40yrs ago....GO FOR IT!! I am bringing copies of my monthly lab reports from my doc....Just in case :lol: It is better to be SAFE than SORRY.....back in the daze I used to tell people that came down here "COME TO FL ON VACATION....GO HOME ON PROBATION"!!!!! :roll: But then again I am jst an old paranoid bitch anyway :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I wish I could find all of my posts now ....to edit them this is ridiculous...I am starting to get paranoid.... :roll: :oops: At the Xmas Jam my daughter ws outside having a cigg and asked this chick for a light well she gave her a light then lit a number up...all of a sudden these undercover appeared out of no where taking the chick to jail...daughter freaked out she thought she was going to the HOTEL too...just for asking that chick for a light!!! :P :roll:

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

well,this is about what i thought would come from this offering.....
just too bad i can't make the point over the internet...oh well.

i don't live paranoid as was suggested above....i live safe....wise,,,for the most part.
and i have been many miles in this world for my young age....
was just passing a little wisdom and caution....

party on
and be safe

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:49 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next