Last visit was: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm

[ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 About Partying In The Park 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: About Partying In The Park
Oh I wasn't referring to you or your post Wavo, I agree with you 110% I ws just thinking of"LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS...right! I just wish I had this type of advice when I was younger to pass around to those whom thought that they were untouchables..You Play YOU PAY is the name of the game no matter how you look at it! I have been told I am too paranoid ...I would say Hey I have never been in trouble! Some people just think that they can do what they want...where they want! So HEADS UP....Listen to Wavo..you might be glad that you did? Peace

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:58 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wavo wrote:
party on
and be safe

Amen!!!

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:00 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I think we are both kind of saying the same thing. The object of my post was to warn people not to be partying out in the open. The object of your post was to tell us to be careful on the Internet. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

It’s true that you could turn me in if you want to. You have my name, email, phone number and campsite number; you and many other people. You are absolutely right that I am taking a chance offering up my site as safe haven to the folks here, but I would have to be pretty dumb to party openly at my campsite after warning others not to do it! I guess we’ll see how it works out, but I think it’s all going to be just fine. We will have a great time and no one is going to get busted.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

liketosmoke wrote:
I think we are both kind of saying the same thing. The object of my post was to warn people not to be partying out in the open. The object of your post was to tell us to be careful on the Internet. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

It’s true that you could turn me in if you want to. You have my name, email, phone number and campsite number; you and many other people. You are absolutely right that I am taking a chance offering up my site as safe haven to the folks here, but I would have to be pretty dumb to party openly at my campsite after warning others not to do it! I guess we’ll see how it works out, but I think it’s all going to be just fine. We will have a great time and no one is going to get busted.

some pretty heavy duty stuff written in the second paragraph bro..lot's of assumptions
..uh,,i'll stop wasting my brothers and sisters time and space here with my caring opinions on the topic and just pm you....no need to carry on about it.....i just wish it could have been seen for what it is,,,,but it wasn't.....i tried.

peace

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:42 pm Profile
 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2