Last visit was: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:47 pm It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:47 pm

[ 10 posts ] 
 camping pics!!! 
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
Post Re: camping pics!!!
LOL whoever that is better be getting some snake repellent and ant baits too! You all are crazy to camp like that down here!!! I would have to be really wasted!!! I just heard from a friend last night that knows peeps up in Live Oak and they say it is flooded like hell!! So say your prayers it dries up!! Or we be havin slip n slide Wanee style!!! Oh Yeah and the gators...did I mention those?? I saw a big coyote last night and apparently that is what I have been seeing in the back of my property and I know there was a little red fox livin in the bushes out front of my property....but they have been (coyotes) surfacing all over town here...and guess what this one was real close to my property...recently someone hit a FL panther real close to me too!!Before my girl died I was out taking her for a walk and got to the front door and turned and a pig was following us I opened the door put the dog in and dam if the pig didn't try to get in too!

Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:36 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:o I didn't get to finish..my neighbors have like "Green Acres", & all of their creatures somehow come through to my property..they had a bunch of pot bellies...I thought that pig was one he seemed pretty tame and so I got it some water and fed it some treats could have hand fed the dam thing(it did take a cookie out of my hand) :roll: and guess what it was a baby wild boar :shock: I saw his little tusks and he was blk a wirey???LOL then they have the little pony that my horses do not like at all & try to get as they think they are pitbulls!! Then the peacocks...my other half is part bird I think as they try to get in the house too...as he feeds them twice a day!! That and the raccoons eat with the cats they think they are cats!!! Now when I bought this property back in the late 80's those peeps raised all kinds of birds..& told me that every mating season the peacocks go back to where they were born...sure enough they would!! The first time we had been partying & heard this noise on the roof :o we freaked out until we found out it was just the peacocks... I don't mind them so much as they kill snakes!!! But they scream like they are dying !!LOL Such is life on the FUNNY FARM!!! :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Do you live in my neighborhood? I get most of those critters from time to time myself! I was working under my car once and rolled over only to come face to face with a goose!

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am Profile
Wanee Lover

I must Cyber.. :lol: I haven't had the geese just yet however they're have been chickens...I used to have some too..one day was gathering the eggs out of the hutch thing and dam rat snake in it...Jeezus....I screamed nothing came out :shock: Luckily I pulled my hand out very fast!!Then when I first discovered the neighbors pigs on my property,the phone man was here and the horses were standing watching him..he said "you fattening them up to eat them ":?: :shock: I said pardon me :?: :roll: I said no they are just really social animules...he pointed behind them, & my dogs had been barking so I looked & dam if there weren't a whole pack of pigs :o ...momma and 5 babies :!: :lol: I thought he was high!!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:34 am Profile
Wanee Gnome

wanee was a rage fest last year, this is me blacked out during the Sat afternoon concert. SOme of you may remember me......

Cant wait for this year...........

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32573731@N06/3453019962/

Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:23 am Profile
Wanee Master

This was my campsite for 05,06,07. You can see the horse barn in the background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:35 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
I must Cyber.. :lol: I haven't had the geese just yet however they're have been chickens...

So far on my property I've seen deer, a pot bellied pig, the neighbor's horses, a fox, racoons, possums, the goose, the neighbor's chickens, pheasants, owls, egrets, a coyote, squirrels, and frogs and lizards of all descriptions. My front steps are home to a whole family of blue tailed skinks. No skunks yet ... thankfully. I did come home to a yard full of vultures once .. that was creepy! There wasn't anything dead around so I have no idea why they were all in my yard. There must have been a dozen of them! I've also got some feral cats. Oh, a nice big Gopher turtle!

I've also seen the biggest Coral snake I've ever seen, a Coachwhip snake (beautiful!), various other snakes ... black snakes, racers, oak snakes, rat snakes etc., ... no rattlers yet.

Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:29 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: You must live near me :lol: only what is a coachwhip snake? I don't like the snakes they scare the hell out of me when i was a kid i opened the door and when I stepped out of it I stepped on about a 4-5ft black snake barefoot ....ever since then I freak out!!Do you have spideys too...I almost died from a recluse was bit by a blk widow not near as bad as the recluse 18days in hospital still not 100% almost had to have part of my abdomen amputated..was not fun at all a real fu$%#%^ Nightmare!!! I was ready to jumpout of the window tosmoke a cigg & tried to buy one but no one would sell me one :evil: story too long but I freak out with them and I can not get away from them!!! On sunday nights if u can check out RIVER MONSTERS on animal planet and when they find freaking catfish that are 6ft long and eat people...hmmm no wonder why i don't go in the water!!! Used to have a gator in the pond out front Flgamewildlfe would not takeit I said well if I see it I will shoot it..it ws only 31/2ft lg have to be 4ft for them to takeit, at the time oldest grandkid was a toddler & I had a litter of pups so I was nervous as thiskid u could not keep her in the house as I now remember I had to take a big blk furry looking halloween spider & put it on the door knobs to prevent her from going outside,maybe that's Y Igot bit :?: :lol: I eventually filled the pond in..it also had somekind of like otter things I would feed pickled herring to they were cute dive off the dock..nutrients??? Dont know but they areall gone now..used to hve scorpions in another house my kid got stung by one hidden in her cabbage patch doll she was hugging!

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:24 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Muleldy1 wrote:
:lol: You must live near me :lol: only what is a coachwhip snake?

http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/snakes/cwhip.htm
Muleldy1 wrote:
I don't like the snakes they scare the hell out of me when i was a kid i opened the door and when I stepped out of it I stepped on about a 4-5ft black snake barefoot ....ever since then I freak out!!Do you have spideys too...

Black snakes are good to have around. They tend to keep the other snakes away. I've got all sort of spiders. Haven't seen a Black Widows here yet but I'm sure they are out there.

Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:05 am Profile
Wanee Lover

:) Hey Owlie, who is that with the umbrella? Is he coming too? Grrreat pics peeps :!: ;)

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:31 am Profile
 [ 10 posts ]