Last visit was: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 am It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 LUCERO-On Daytrotter -Wanee 2010? 
Wanee Pro

Post LUCERO-On Daytrotter -Wanee 2010?
LUCERO- LIVE @ DAYTROTTER 11/12/09
It's without a doubt that Ben Nichols, the lead singer for the Memphis, Tennessee, band Lucero, makes his mother and father proud. It's also without a doubt that he likely made them gray sooner than they were going to. He helped turn the worry lines around their eyes and mouths into trenches, keeping them up nights worrying themselves sick when he was a younger man. Or, this is what one might assume were they just to base a conclusion on the man's hard-drinking, all-out-living lyrics, which take us to the end of the night, only to run rings around it, double-back and pretend as if we've only reached the beginning of the evening again. It's the framework, his and this exuberant and ruckus-encouraging band of boozers and fun-lovers, plain old lovers and good old boys who know their limits, just barely...

Go to http://www.daytrotter.com/dt/lucero-con ... 82163.html for the rest and to listen to their music recorded @ Daytrottter 11/12/09-Download MP3 FREE

Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:36 am Profile WWW
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: LUCERO-On Daytrotter -Wanee 2010?
Man, I saw the date 11/12/2009 and thought at first the MP3 downloads were from that show. That freaked me out because I was at that show and was the only taper there and I haven't shared the recording yet. It was my birthday and it just so happened to be the birthday of a woman I ended up sharing the table with.

The Juke Joint Duo (Cedric Burnside & Lightnin' Malcolm) opened the show.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:04 pm Profile
 [ 2 posts ]