Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:48 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:48 am

[ 2 posts ] 
 1st time questions 
Wanee Gnome

Post 1st time questions
This lineup looks great and I really want to make it. I am thinking about bringing my 15 month old to his 1st festival since there apparently are facilities and camping, etc. My question is how far are the campsites from the music? He's a pretty good sleeper but would we be within earshot of the music? Been to Bonaroo and others and sometimes you are and sometimes not. Also, do you park your car right next to your tent, or do you have to park and then go set up somewhere else? Just some things to consider when you're planning ahead. The park looks amazing and really looking forward to it. Any help appreciated.

Matt

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:42 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Post Re: 1st time questions
yes you park your car next to your tent. camping near the stage depends on when you get there. there is a low frequency broadcast of the Peach Stage though if you bring a am/fm radio

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:45 am Profile
 [ 2 posts ]