Last visit was: Sun May 24, 2015 5:18 am It is currently Sun May 24, 2015 5:18 am

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Exactly where are the fenced off concert areas? 
Wanee Mushroom

Post Exactly where are the fenced off concert areas?
Is there a map or arial pic showing the fences and the entry points? I would like to know to plan to camp close to an entrance. I am most curious about the mushroom stage.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:02 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Exactly where are the fenced off concert areas?
good luck getting close my first wanne five yrs ago we were so far away it wasnt funny over the yrs we've got half the distance .

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:06 am Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

There are maps posted in the thread titled such above. Check them out, the first one will give you s rough idea. The Peach, Mushroom, and Barn stages are all located roughly right of center. The entry forints for Peach come off Stable Drive and near the Country Store. The entry points for the Mushroom Come from the Country Store and the are toward the chapel. The Barn stage is in between.

Hope this helps.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:29 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

whole lot of love wrote:
good luck getting close my first wanne five yrs ago we were so far away it wasnt funny over the yrs we've got half the distance .

Well... that is why I am burning some serious vacation time. I hope to arrive Sunday mid afternoon before the fest. I would think that this should allow me to get pretty close. Waht say you vets? Is that still too late? Do I need to be there Sunday Morning?

Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:54 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

don1416 wrote:
whole lot of love wrote:

Well... that is why I am burning some serious vacation time. I hope to arrive Sunday mid afternoon before the fest. I would think that this should allow me to get pretty close. Waht say you vets? Is that still too late? Do I need to be there Sunday Morning?

You'll be good anytime Sunday.

Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:11 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

In front, stage left. We keep the VIP's in there so they don't disrupt our fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At Sunshine Blues Fest I bought them some popcorn, but was told that feeding the affluent was not allowed! I just wanted to get them close enough to pet one! Maybe they'd drop some change on me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

ReverendHugh wrote:
In front, stage left. We keep the VIP's in there so they don't disrupt our fun! :lol: :lol: :lol:

At Sunshine Blues Fest I bought them some popcorn, but was told that feeding the affluent was not allowed! I just wanted to get them close enough to pet one! Maybe they'd drop some change on me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: That was the weirdest VIP section. Way off to the side like that.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

don1416 wrote:
whole lot of love wrote:

You are not going to want to hear the same old advice as everyone gets every time, but if you are arriving Sunday, just drive around for an hour or so. Park and scope stuff out, then drive to another location. Locate the exits/entrances. Find some good land marks for reference. You will have plenty of time to find your perfect spot. Just beware that Sleep may be hard to come by in certain areas.

Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

You can sleep when you're dead! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:05 pm Profile
♫♫ Wanee Master ♫♫

We always get there the Saturday before and last year I was amazed how many people showed upon Saturday.

Many people will stake off large areas for their groups in the areas around the Lake.

Don't wait too long

Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:43 pm Profile
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next