Last visit was: Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 pm It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 pm

[ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 MULE IN FLA. 
Wanee Wizard

Post Re: MULE IN FLA.
LMAO!! what do you think I'm gonna say, NO?!! :lol:

awww, that is just too awesome for words. Lawrence is a really fun little college town. with crazy little women. ;)

Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Kev it was great to see you...sorry it was so quick. :( Our ride was waiting on us (me). :o Man that was amazing. Just amazing.

LTS and Rita you guys kick ass! Steely saw that black cowboy hat a bobbing down in front on the rail and we knew it was you. :) Thanks for letting me hang with you guys at the very end. I think I just stood there with my mouth wide open watching.

Sugaree and Be the One were my favorite of the night. Man I love Warren.

DC, Mike and WFO sorry I didn't get a change to meet up with you guys either. :( Great time though and what a great picture with Warren

Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Calypsomamma wrote:
Kev it was great to see you...sorry it was so quick. :( Our ride was waiting on us (me). :o Man that was amazing. Just amazing.

LTS and Rita you guys kick ass! Steely saw that black cowboy hat a bobbing down in front on the rail and we knew it was you. :) Thanks for letting me hang with you guys at the very end. I think I just stood there with my mouth wide open watching.

Sugaree and Be the One were my favorite of the night. Man I love Warren.

DC, Mike and WFO sorry I didn't get a change to meet up with you guys either. :( Great time though and what a great picture with Warren

I must have missed you guys by a few minutes, I left LTS about halfway thru the second set to hit the mens room and it was impossible to get back to the front,hopefully see you at Wanee! :D

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Dang....bet we passed right by each other. :) Yes at Wanee my friend!!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

12859, I was talking to a guy named Mike in the will call line. Said he was gettin there Tues. and stayin in HC 69; was that you?

I didn't even thing to ask if he was on the forum...duh!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

WFO wrote:
12859, I was talking to a guy named Mike in the will call line. Said he was gettin there Tues. and stayin in HC 69; was that you?

I didn't even thing to ask if he was on the forum...duh!

No that wasn't me but looking at your picture, I think I did see you in the will call line. Were you right at the front waiting for them to open up? I was about 10th on line. Anyway, I will be getting in sometime early thursday, at least thats the plan as of now. We will be right across the road from the firewood guy. Please feel free to stop in and say hi!

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

if you'd only all been wearing your Wanee badges....

:lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Yea that was me...waiting in line. Some people got their tics mailed to them, so I couldn't understand why we had to get them after 6:30 on the day of show. They wouldn't let me pick them up early. Then when she gives me the tickets and they look like a carnival ticket off one of those big rolls like I should be gettin 20 for $10. :lol:

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm Profile
Wanee Master

50/50 Tickets :?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:17 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

My favorite thing was that the people that didn't have tickets just walked up payed less for thier tickets because they didn't have the"ticket charge" of $10 to print the dang thing out and then were able to get in the line while those in will call stood in the first of 2 lines.

but I shouldn't gripe...was a wonderful night. I would have paid double. James - don't you tell Live Nation. :)

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:18 pm Profile
 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next