Last visit was: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 am It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 am

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 NEW CAMPSITE PRICES: 
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: NEW CAMPSITE PRICES:
mike12859 wrote:
Who me? no sir I am not campin on this site, just visiting some friends ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yep me too!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:40 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

i think the only way this could be enforced is if they give wristbands for campsights.....just a thought....
and i can't think of why they would raise prices other than a $$ making opportunity.....the park is paid for over and over,,,what costs would make them raise prices?
times are hard for everyone and it's a shame if this is in fact going to happen,especially during these times.

this doesn't effect me cuz i camp in primitive,but i'd suggest everyone bombard them with mail or calls to protest,,or get answers on why.....another thought....

Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 am Profile
Wanee Master

I think it is because of utlity costs increasing also!! water/electric!! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Dartdog82 wrote:
I think it is because of utlity costs increasing also!! water/electric!! :(

if thats the case,thats a hell of a markup....
and last i heard,FLA is in no hurt for water.....hmm.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:37 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

it is the case, for certain. they told us last year when we talked to them about renewing that the price was going up and would be a per person type deal. I'm sure they will figure out some way to police this, but all the power to anyone who is able to slip by unnoticed! I am sorry for the increase, as everyone knows it's tuff out there and I do think this could be really difficult for some to afford. that said, I'd pay double to be there! I'd just have to eat bologne for a week.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:27 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
it is the case, for certain. they told us last year when we talked to them about renewing that the price was going up and would be a per person type deal. I'm sure they will figure out some way to police this, but all the power to anyone who is able to slip by unnoticed! I am sorry for the increase, as everyone knows it's tuff out there and I do think this could be really difficult for some to afford. that said, I'd pay double to be there! I'd just have to eat bologne for a week.

or HAM SAMBITCHES!!!!! ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:29 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Agreed...I paid with a grimace then a smile. :) It was a lot more this year though and if there are last minute add ons how that will that figure in? For example my brother and his buddy showed up Friday at 10 am...didn't know they were coming until Thursday evening. The message was a little hazy as it was after our infamous meet and greet. ;)

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Calypsomamma wrote:
Agreed...I paid with a grimace then a smile. :) It was a lot more this year though and if there are last minute add ons how that will that figure in? For example my brother and his buddy showed up Friday at 10 am...didn't know they were coming until Thursday evening. The message was a little hazy as it was after our infamous meet and greet. ;)

Amen sister...... the meet and greet was a blurrrr to me I think all that damn Tekilla and wanee nectur that petewhit brought had something to do with it! :mrgreen:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 am Profile
Wanee Lover

HMMMM the Wanee nectar....PETEWHIT!! you must bring some again this year but please only in limited quantities. :D I almost could not shake it off on Thursday night...I remember hearing Steely and Sd talking saying uh oh...what are we going to do with her....about that time i pinched myself and then kicked myself in the shin and was back in the game. I drank water for an hour and lasted to 3 am. COMMMMMEEE OOOONNNNNN WANNNNEEEE!

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Note to self..................... I MUST PACE MYSELF!

I was wasted on Thrsday!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 am Profile
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next