Last visit was: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 am It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:53 am

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Furthur @ Wanee 2010!! 
Wanee Peach

Post Furthur @ Wanee 2010!!
The boys just announced dates for "Winter Tour" starting in Miami on Feb 5th. Finishes up March 8th in Oregon leaving plenty of time to kick off the Festival Season on the River!

Rumors were rampant last year that The Dead would play Wanee but never came to be. Bring this lineup to the Spirit of the Suwannee! Would be the most epic lineup yet.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:02 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Post Re: Furthur @ Wanee 2010!!
:?: :?: :?: OK?!!!

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:06 am Profile
Wanee Mushroom

Wow, So.Fla. looking nice for some winter jams --

4 nights of Phish at New Year's, Mule in Lauderdale in Jan, now Bob and Phil in Feb. Yeah man will be tuned up by the time Wanee rolls around!

Almost forgot Rusted Root this weekend.

Weather's getting good too -- come on down!

Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:04 am Profile
Wanee Pro

Winter tour ends in Portland March 8th which means the rumors, insights and wishes from this board will be flying. Me, rather they would pass. Much rather keep the numbers no bigger than 09. 8-)

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 am Profile WWW
Wanee Peach

myvinyl333 wrote:
Winter tour ends in Portland March 8th which means the rumors, insights and wishes from this board will be flying. Me, rather they would pass. Much rather keep the numbers no bigger than 09. 8-)

I totally get where you're coming from on the size of the crowd. was nothing better than seeing the 1st late night set that was rolled out for Wanee #2 in 2006 with Derek, DJ Logic & John Popper with all of about 50 people @ the Peach stage. But I'd love to see Furthur make a stop this year. There's got to be another headlining caliber band added to the line-up this year so why not the boys?

Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:42 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

philbombs wrote:
myvinyl333 wrote:

I totally get where you're coming from on the size of the crowd. was nothing better than seeing the 1st late night set that was rolled out for Wanee #2 in 2006 with Derek, DJ Logic & John Popper with all of about 50 people @ the Peach stage. But I'd love to see Furthur make a stop this year. There's got to be another headlining caliber band added to the line-up this year so why not the boys?

I would rather the "other" headliner, not be of the DEAD "caliber", simply because of the crowd. My preference would be someone a little less main stream.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 am Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

myvinyl333 wrote:
philbombs wrote:
myvinyl333 wrote:

I would rather the "other" headliner, not be of the DEAD "caliber", simply because of the crowd. My preference would be someone a little less main stream.

I must agree with MV on this one.

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 am Profile
Wanee Lover

well,,,just got an email update from Relix mag and they were announcing some Fla. shows for the Further tour....
at the bottom they mention to keep checking "the wanee site" for announcements......almost looks like a lead in to me...??

i don't mind the Dead and Further and Ratdog and all ,,but as most said above,,,i could pass on it for Wanee....
but if it comes,it comes and we'll have a grand time.

FURTHUR

FURTHUR featuring Bob Weir and Phil Lesh

Friday February 5

Bayfront Park Amphitheater, Miami

Saturday February 6 - Hard Rock Live Orlando Tickets on sale this Friday at 10am!

TICKETS

Keep Checking waneefestival.com for the latest announcements on Wanee Festival 2010

Jambands

Reli black BG

FURTHUR into March
\
John Kadlecik Departs DSO

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:54 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Wavo wrote:
i don't mind the Dead and Further and Ratdog and all ,,but as most said above,,,i could pass on it for Wanee....
but if it comes,it comes and we'll have a grand time

Agreed. If it is like past Wanee's ...we will deal with yet a BIGGER crowd.

BACKYARD TIRE FIRE 2010

8-) 8-) 8-)

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 am Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

I dont care whos gonna be there it will be great like it always is. :)

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am Profile
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next