Last visit was: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:27 am It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:27 am

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 More Accurate Map 
Wanee Master

Post Re: More Accurate Map
Hi MuleLady! I'm not sure what I have actually, It's a reserved site with water and electric somewhere near the lake. I'm not bringing an RV, but did want to set up a hammock with a fan. Gotta try and keep cool! I don't see it on the map so I wonder if they added sites since the map was printed.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:28 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Hi Andie, The park employees will give you a better map and guide you to your site when you check in. The park employees are all very nice and helpful. You should put the parks number in your cell phone too: (386) 364-1683

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:35 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
;) Thanks for the advice....now what type of people live in these quaint little places. :?: .will they object to music coming from the TTrailer? And some of these guys coming with this crew will have to go pitch their tents elsewhere as one in particular is LOUD& rowdy at times and I don't want to get thrown out of here, maybe he will be mellow(hopefully :?: ) we will have to post some rules in the TT and if they don't follow them they will have to go on there own :roll: :lol:

Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 am Profile
Wanee Lover

The horse map...if you happen to be a horse:

Wed May 06, 2009 10:22 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

Okay, I know that people have answered this here and there and I could search through past posts, but I'm at work and don't want to waste company time :? :lol:

Can someone just give a quick overview of each area.... (ex. Around the Lake- loud, River Road- *whatever river road is*, etc....). If there's a post that's put it all in one place already, let me know.

Thanks!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:shock: :lol: Owlllllleeeee OW!!! :lol: remind me not to eat anything from your site... :lol: :idea: :lol: I am laughing so hard you guys stop....I am going to pee my pants.... :o :lol: :lol: Oh boy are we going to have fun or what :?: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 06, 2009 6:30 pm Profile
Site Admin

frenchiejess wrote:
Okay, I know that people have answered this here and there and I could search through past posts, but I'm at work and don't want to waste company time :? :lol:

Can someone just give a quick overview of each area.... (ex. Around the Lake- loud, River Road- *whatever river road is*, etc....). If there's a post that's put it all in one place already, let me know.

Thanks!

There is a map in the works that should, hopefully, answer all of your questions. Stay tuned for more details.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Wed May 06, 2009 6:33 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Thanks WaneeLover!!!

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Wed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I would also like to add that anyone bringing a generator will be put in the bird sanctuary. This is what the park told me anyway.

Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

dwave wrote:
I would also like to add that anyone bringing a generator will be put in the bird sanctuary. This is what the park told me anyway.

"In a gilded cage"

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Wed May 06, 2009 7:17 pm Profile
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next