Last visit was: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 pm It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:14 pm

[ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 MINI WANEE FOR ME 2NITE! 
Wanee Wizard

Post MINI WANEE FOR ME 2NITE!
THE LEE BOYS AND HILL COUNTRY REVIEW TONITE IN KC!! I am BEYOND excited! No Oteil, but I'll take what I can get!!

WAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!! :D

Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:13 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Post Re: MINI WANEE FOR ME 2NITE!
Have fun,,,I know you will!!!!!!!!!!

http://mulearmy.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 pm Profile
Site Admin

Hope you had fun and I'm sure there will be a story or 5 to share.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

Lucky you! Have fun and report back! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:30 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

no kidding, I have to rank it in top 3 shows ever. the venue was awesome, but there was hardly anyone there. they didn't advertise this at all, we only heard about it from a friend and the night before the show. If I had missed it..man would I have been pissed!! the Lee Boys brought it, very high energy and had everyone moving. Hill Country Revue...Holy Holy Holy s#%t!! they were so incredible, they are now absolutely among my all time favorite bands to see live. It was sick. The Lee Boys then joined them on stage at the end...I just don't have words. I talked to both bands, and guess what I talked about? WANEE!! Wanee 2010?? you will be there right?!! every single person I talked to I asked them, and they all would smile really big, say how awesome Wanee is. They would say either hell yes we'll be there, or if we aren't playing we'll be there anyway...it was obvious that both bands love the festival. got some autographs, some hugs, I gave a few kisses, and I told the Lee Boys I'd work for them for free doing promotions, gave Uncle Al my email address. 14 bucks for a ticket...best money I've spent in a long time!! GREAT NIGHT!!!!! sweat my ass off dancing, so much fun!! Hope some of my pics turned out, will post later. :D

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:16 pm Profile
Wanee Demi-God

IWay to go Owly! Sounds like you had a VERY LARGE time! :D I hope they all show up for 2010 also!!! It just won't get here fast enough! :x

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:38 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

i saw hill country in Atlanta in july and they were awesome. A band called outformation opened, then JJ Grey and MOFRO played (which if you have never seen them, make it a point to see them they are f!*kin great), then govt mule came on and rocked it for 2 sets including a phenomenal 30/20 blues with JJ on harmonica and Cody Dickenson on the patented "psychedelic washboard". All this was outside, then latenight, after like 5 hours of nonstop playing HCR came on inside and jammed for another 2 hours, hell even Warren even came out and jammed with them for a couple songs. I will be seeing them again with North Mississippi Allstars when i get home in Jackson MS.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 pm Profile
Wanee Wizard

I have decided to drive to Memphis to see them with North Mississippi Allstars on Dec 19th!! what is an 8 hour drive to see these two amazing bands!! plus, it's their hometown so I figure it will be one hell of a show!!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! :D

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:25 am Profile
Wanee Pro

I'm jealous

Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
I have decided to drive to Memphis to see them with North Mississippi Allstars on Dec 19th!! what is an 8 hour drive to see these two amazing bands!! plus, it's their hometown so I figure it will be one hell of a show!!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn.....wish I was gonna be at that one! :(

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:50 pm Profile
 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next