Last visit was: Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 pm It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:41 pm

[ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Bring this and don't bring that 
Wanee Pro

Post Re: Bring this and don't bring that
thx again DJKeeb! just want to be sure so that we don't waste money.... we don't want to bring stuff into the venue, just for camp and the meet/greet.

like most venues (except for Horning's Hideout) I'm betting the beer selection leans towards national brands, lite beers, etc.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:32 pm Profile
Wanee Master

No worries then :) Just doing my best to help! :)..... and in years past, yes national brand beers

ImageImageImage

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

coldrainandsnow wrote:

like most venues (except for Horning's Hideout) I'm betting the beer selection leans towards national brands, lite beers, etc.

I think that Red Hook will be at Wanee this year selling their brews in case you are not a big fan of the lite.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:46 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

that'll do, thx for the info spunion! we're pretty spoiled with beers here, Portland has over 50 micro-breweries operating!

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:51 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

I gotta make it up there, im sitting here in a state of jealousy with the whopping 5 microbreweries here in Southern Louisiana. home/microbewing hasn't taken off here, yet. Too many stubburn people stuck drinking their great-grandpappi's brand.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:55 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

It's truly a beer wonderland up here, an overwhelming number of choices. check out http://www.stringsummit.com - maybe you'd like to travel for that fest when it's so hot in the south....

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

Would really love to, but i doubt i will have the funds after this summer, taking a teacher certification class that will set me back buku dollas. Maybey next year, after i get hooked up with that sweet sweet teacher salary :roll:

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:32 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

Good for you on becoming a teacher, congrats and thank you. We need good teachers everywhere!

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:40 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

meh, no need to thank me, not really in it to change the world or anything corny like that. just something i think i will have fun doing, and getting paid to have a good time is my kind of work

Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 pm Profile
Wanee Gnome

KaiReef wrote:
Jbone wrote:
I wonder if you could just tie a long string to it and hold on ? I thought they were very cool last year.

Yes...a guy in the pine field last year was floating one with a spool of fishing line attached. He would just reel it in when the flame started to die down.

And I see they're encouraging hula hoops this year as indicated by today's home page announcement.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:54 pm Profile
 [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next