Last visit was: Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:34 am It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:34 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Mickes Q&A: Animals to avoid 
Wanee Fan

Post Re: Mickes Q&A: Animals to avoid
I stick to the red, white and black - Malmo Redhawks hockey. They was in trouble this season and a couple of the better payed players left. After that they won 9 games in a row. The audience shouted "No money only heart" ;)

Fri May 01, 2009 12:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Nice save, thanks. You Are a very cool dude!

p&l

Fri May 01, 2009 12:55 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Micke wrote:
DOn't woory, no matter how much I love wild life I woun't feed any racoons on the camp site or any gators (blue and orange? don't get that, I'm a swede you know ;) ).

The University of Florida football team (the American stuff, not soccer) is the Gators and the school colors are blue and orange. Up here in Tallahassee we have Florida State University (where I work) and the team is The Seminoles and our school colors are garnet & gold (much classier). And the two schools are rivals. You'll see plenty of people wearing one or the other school colors at Wanee. You might hear some trash talk between the fans of the two schools but we actually get along fairly well.

Fri May 01, 2009 3:52 pm Profile
Wanee Fan

ok, that explains it all (wondered about "gators"). With all this knowledge I might act like a local as soon as we land :lol:

Fri May 01, 2009 4:02 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:cry: OK cyber, is that why when I used to take Lizzy up to U of FL for her cancer vaccine...some of the hotels were literally trashed...(cause we beat the NOLE'S :?: :lol:) Here's a funny little story about theU OF GA (Bulldogs) had just gotten my brandnew winnie(the salesman was a gator alumni& told me to watch out for the dawgs?) drove all night to get to ATHENS for dog show, was pulling in the parking lot and heard this banging I yelled to my daughter what in the hell are u doing back there she was changing into her clothes to go show the dogs...all of a sudden this big burly dude opens the door& some of the dogs were jumping out :? He said Lady get out of that thing it is on fire :!: :shock: I look in the rearview mirror flames from where the gas compartment is over the roof of the dam thing...so I get all of the kids& dogs except forgot to get MONKEY BUSINESS my daughters dog...they were holding me back & saying it was going to blow up..I broke away and saved her...Thank god it did not blow.however Monkey would never show the same again from all of that stuff..so Here I thought that I had parked in thisDAWGS space or something and he saved our lives...dogs were running everywhere then gt a rental car and wrecked that the next day going back to have the motorhome towed away..a Wally world adventure ...definately a chapterto my book! T had just filled it with 100gallons of fuel in MACON, but am greatful that we all survived but told that gator dude back here "THere is nothing wrong with the GA bulldogs,one of them saved us all..Peace and watch out for your older motorhomes it was a design defect so GM said? Exhuast system is directly below the gas& overheated and that is what caused the fire..motorhome sat in GA for over a yr until my uncle got brave enough to drive it back here...I miss it now bt will never forget that day we were real LUCKY!!!! 8-) :)

Sat May 02, 2009 4:11 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Yes we are very friendly and helpful. Just dangerous during "the season" and DEADLY around halloween (GA FL weekend).

noles fan.

p&l

Sat May 02, 2009 4:34 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: That's cool, they have saved more than one of my beloved four legged kids @ U OF FL so am forever grateful for their expertise in Veterinary Medicine...also alumi status has been granted to me :?: :? Probaby as I am sure that over the years I have paid for one of the new wings that they have up there :?: :shock: But only wish I could have gone to their program for Vet Mx..but can't take seeing all the animals hurt etc...When the kids are bad here I threaten to cut them out of my will and give it all to U of FL... :roll: They don't like that but..then I get some response out of them :!: I despise using those tatics .....but ya gotta do what ya gotta do :!: :)

Sat May 02, 2009 4:52 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

UF Gators: arch rivals - the FSU Seminoles

oh, wait

arch rivals - the Georgia Bulldogs

oh, wait

arch rivals - Auburn, or is it the Crimson Tide? One of those damn Alabama teams.

Damn Gators can't get along with anybody! :twisted:

Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

:lol: well some of them :?: am not that way....I get along with everyone...will just leave religon, politics and football out of the conversations :!: :roll: 8-) :lol: :lol:

Sat May 02, 2009 5:00 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

I'm not really a big sports fan but I had throw in a little good hearted trash talk. Besides, the Noles haven't been doing so good lately.

One last one: How to get to Gainesville from Tallahassee -
Go east until you smell it and then south until you step in it! :o

Think I better go run for cover now ... :twisted:

Sat May 02, 2009 5:05 pm Profile
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next