Last visit was: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 am It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 am

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Hate has no place at Wanee 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Hate has no place at Wanee
Since I do not know you and have only met many others here for a brief while last year,,,we truly don't know each other except thru this forum.
Words....the tongue is mightier than the sword....are some things that come to mind...
and on and on....it's so easy to misunderstand in webland and forums.

I thought your generosity was cool..theres no need for you to run away from anything here....different opinions obviously,,thats all.
Not everyone will like you OR me....it's fact.
I/WE also don't know (or need to know) both sides of the story....*refering back to said post that makes you write this one.*
But I bet if we all were sitting face to face in the suwanee place that we all love,,,all this vibe would be different.
think about it.....really.

Yes,we are brought together here by and for music.
Like each song is different,so are we,,,,and if you try,we can all harmonize in our own key and still get along....guaranteed with the right amount of effort.

It's the holiday season folks,,,give good vibes of yourself and keep it going thru the fest and it will pay you great reward.

This is just my opinion.....one of peace for all.
Wavo

Last edited by Wavo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

oops....dupe
.i copied it again....must need repeating...
....and i only commented on this thread because of the first word in the subject,,,,a word that i.......despise.

seriously,,peace :D :) ;) :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
^ emoticon tribute to mulelady...who i looked at as the emotiqueen with honors last year...where is she??

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:07 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

Wavo, I think that's the equivalent of walking up on stage, giving a heartfelt speech that makes everyone think..... and then tripping on a mike cable on your way off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope we can get past this anger that is CLEARLY holiday-stressed induced. ;) puppies and rainbows folks, puppies and rainbows. :D

I tell you one thing; you tell me another. We walk away, maybe then shake hands...

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

...yea,,i trip on mikes cable and i do speak puppies rainbows and unicorns...
and ABB..thank you,goodnite

Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:03 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Wavo well said my friend well said!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

don't go f2foto!! if we can ignore the hate so can you!!

Wavo, well said my friend, well said!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you got some negative s#%t you want to spew, do it in a PM. the rest of us are not interested.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am Profile
Wanee Master

Whoa, I must have missed something... I go off for a few days and everything changes... Whatever it is, I hope it gets ironed out. There's too much fun to be had and friends to be made rather than squabbling over the small stuff. And for the record, I don't expect to be loved by or get along with everyone on here, but I give respect. Hopefully the good things will follow.

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:07 am Profile
Wanee Lover

AndieBee wrote:
Whoa, I must have missed something... I go off for a few days and everything changes... Whatever it is, I hope it gets ironed out. There's too much fun to be had and friends to be made rather than squabbling over the small stuff. And for the record, I don't expect to be loved by or get along with everyone on here, but I give respect. Hopefully the good things will follow.

you didn't miss anything AB,,,there was nothing to see....well,we thought a tree fell in the woods and we couldn't figure out if anyone heard it,,,,so we moved along....
good to see you btw.
cheers

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

I hate all the haters in the world. :twisted:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Wavo wrote:
AndieBee wrote:

you didn't miss anything AB,,,there was nothing to see....well,we thought a tree fell in the woods and we couldn't figure out if anyone heard it,,,,so we moved along....
good to see you btw.
cheers

So glad we've moved on... time to get on to more important things like who's driving the golf cart?

Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 pm Profile
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next