Last visit was: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 am

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Wanee 2009 stories 
Wanee Master

Post Re: Wanee 2009 stories
Hey Owlie, your Wed evening post from your site said "everything is perfect in every way." It made me feel all warm and fuzzy about heading out the next morning to get there!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:58 am Profile
Wanee Lover

We were at the park when it opened on thursday morning.We got to our site in the loop and started trying to put tent and tarps up.We were struggling when 2 guys from Gainesville who we did not know offered their help.They not only helped they took the bull by the horns and set it all up.All I could do is stand there and look dumb.They were my new friends!!.After that was done I tried to offer them something but they wouldnt have it.I did let them use my gas fryer so they could boil some peanuts.I always meet good people camping at SOS.They also had some of the best goodies grown in Gainesville and wanted everyone to try.Like I said they were my best new friends. ;)

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 am Profile
Wanee Pro

We were at ABB on Sat. night...found a spot with a little less mud than everywhere else. Feelin good...kujobie is bringin us dollar beers from the VIP tent. Then up walks a couple who stands next to us. She's groovin, but he's more like swayin. Next thing I know, out of the corner of my eye, I see him go down. SPLAT. I reach down to help him up, but he just curls up into the fetal position. I look at his girl and she just shrugs her sholders. So I'm thinking either he does this often, or she's a really big ABB fan. The dude takes about a half hour mud nap then gets up and off they go. I remember thinking, I hope they're not sharin a sleeping bag. :lol: I'll see if I can find the pic and post it later.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

iluvtopanic wrote:
We were at the park when it opened on thursday morning.We got to our site in the loop and started trying to put tent and tarps up.We were struggling when 2 guys from Gainesville who we did not know offered their help.They not only helped they took the bull by the horns and set it all up.All I could do is stand there and look dumb.They were my new friends!!.After that was done I tried to offer them something but they wouldnt have it.I did let them use my gas fryer so they could boil some peanuts.I always meet good people camping at SOS.They also had some of the best goodies grown in Gainesville and wanted everyone to try.Like I said they were my best new friends. ;)

Ahhhhhhh......THE true sprite of Wanee! :P

I love it! ;)

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

LMAO!!! great stories!!

I tried yesterday to do a search and look for that first post we made after arriving at the Suwanee, but failed. thanks for the reminder AndieBee!

MY neighbors..they were fine, but on Saturday morning a couple asked to borrow our "shower"..the hose we had hung up. of course I wanted to wash my hair but I let the girl go 1st. next thing I know, after 15 minutes of her washing herself, her man comes over and takes about 25 minutes..scrubbing his crack, under his nutsack...I swear it was a good 45 minutes to an hour between the 2 of them before I got my hose back.

so, of course I just lit one up and enjoyed the show. heheheee

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

owllover wrote:
LMAO!!! great stories!!

I tried yesterday to do a search and look for that first post we made after arriving at the Suwanee, but failed. thanks for the reminder AndieBee!

MY neighbors..they were fine, but on Saturday morning a couple asked to borrow our "shower"..the hose we had hung up. of course I wanted to wash my hair but I let the girl go 1st. next thing I know, after 15 minutes of her washing herself, her man comes over and takes about 25 minutes..scrubbing his crack, under his nutsack...I swear it was a good 45 minutes to an hour between the 2 of them before I got my hose back.

so, of course I just lit one up and enjoyed the show. heheheee

:shock: :? :lol:

Funny, funny,,,,,,He must have had a big nutsack and crack!! :lol:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

it was DIRTY apparantly. probably some mud stuck up in there!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:31 am Profile
Wanee Lover

That might be the dude that took the mud nap that WFO was talking about. :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 am Profile
Wanee Demi-God

I really don't want these visions in my mind..... :? :shock:

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:02 pm Profile
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2