Last visit was: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:59 am It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:59 am

[ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Intervention in the present 
Wanee Lover

Post Re: Stories from Wanee 2009...
Ummm I have lots. :shock:

How about Lizard man?? or the naked guy who rolled in the mud only to be wrapped in a beer banner like a burrito and carted off by the popo. The rest are probably not app for the forum. :)

Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:40 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Just being in the front row at DTB midnight jam was so awesome! I'll never forget it :!: :!: 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FCQwv82 ... r_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBo_POKv21w

Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:37 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Lover

Owlee dragging me up to the rail the first time I had ever seen GPN was a highlight. And being at the rail for LF with Andie.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:48 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

My Favorite Memory from Wanee 2009!!! Cant wait to do it again
video from our meet & greet / wanee nector & calypsomamma saying - hows ur momma and them...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm039Hw45aw

Last edited by belloefelice on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:17 pm Profile WWW
Wanee Demi-God

Riding in the golf cart with Petewhit, Lubiedoobie and company......woke up the next day with a big ass bruise on my leg close to......well you know! I have NO idea how it got there. Mrs. Viper was like........sure that's what happen. :o

THE "MRS. VIPER DANCE"

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:30 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

....hangin out at my camp with the group and then my buddy from Nawlins putting on an apron that i had given him as a prize package,,,the apron had the print of a naked body equipped with male member,,,,,i led him over to one of our groups tent by the road,holding his hand to show off his apron,,,and then as we approach,we realize they are not by their tent and there are people coming down the road,,,i said "come on Bobby,NOW",,
and in his drunkeness he turned towards the people coming and said "hey,who's this?"..... i couldn't drag him away fast enough....
our group at the picnic table busted laughs and enjoyed the show..

**note to self,,,don't hold Bobby's hand at camp next year.

...many great happenings last year,,,but disappointed i only caught the BOS/SOS at the meet and greet.

Bobby in Apron

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 am Profile
Wanee Wizard

Brett getting busted at the gate :evil:

Luann and Patty picking me up in their golf cart, meeting them for the 1st time and seeing the lake for the 1st time!

eating a magnificent cookie

late night back at the camper with Stot :mrgreen:

definately rolling up on the Mushroom stage before Grace Potter..and then having DTB and some Susan afterwards. things get a bit foggy though

going back to get our chairs after ABB and meeting the 1st A hole at Wanee, and thankfully the last.

the BOS/SOS meet and greet! waaahoooooo

Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Whew, glad I wasn't in that video.

I went to Bear Creek a few weeks ago. It was awesome. A much different vibe than Wanee. I think I was the oldest one there.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:07 pm Profile
Wanee Pro

petewhit wrote:
Whew, glad I wasn't in that video.

I went to Bear Creek a few weeks ago. It was awesome. A much different vibe than Wanee. I think I was the oldest one there.

I would have gone if I wasn't broke! I know some college age folks due to my baby sis.

Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

It was really fun. Both Wanee and Bear Creek are great but I'm going to give the edge to Bear Creek. It was much less crowded outside the gates but appeared the same inside walking around, it was cooler and better for camping, I also liked that extra stage by the Mushroom stage. It was a great place to see a show. The tent venue was horrible. I avoided that place like the plague. I liked being turned on to bands that I've never heard of but have a big following with the jam band crowd. The crowd seemed to be the young dead head type which I like hanging with. I'll be back next year for sure. I look for this festival to start making a name for itself.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:15 am Profile
 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next