Last visit was: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:29 am

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Do you want to join up with a great group to camp with? 
Wanee Gnome

Post Re: Do you want to join up with a great group to camp with?
We would love to see you all-So come by for a hello and a drink or come camp with us-whatever works for you!

If you want to join the camp out-just reach out to us on Facebook site at Camp Cosmic (it is the one with crazy color Mushroom logo picture) and Stephanie will set you up with all of that info...

Waneeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Peace and Love from Camp Cosmic

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:02 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:49 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:lol: :lol: OMG I better get some depends :shock: .... :lol: I almost pd my pants :lol: :lol: You are ALL a trip!! I will have to say HEY if I can find ya's :?: :lol: Hey... Bitch is like my middle name...not to anyone else but there was a time when there were two guys very good friends of mine and myself...we had BIG BITCH, Medium Bitch(tht was me) & Little Bitch...we had t-shirts made and would wear them out and had some fun times!!! I used to tell my mother she was the ULTIMATE BITCH!! :lol: SHe used to party with us....miss ya mom!!!! Being an ex dog person, bitch is in my daily vocabulary!! Now if someone tracks in muddy feet to the Ttrailer ,,,,yeah I might bitch...or if the chug milk out of the gallon I will BITCH!!! Or in this case I guess I should say the booze!!! So I will try to keep my bitching to a minimum! :lol: And if I can't see the stage and MR 6'7'' is standing in front of me ....well I will try to bitch softly!!!! :roll: So I am sure I would get thrown out of your camp as it is my nature to BITCH... :lol: :lol: And god forbid a spidey, snake or such YOU WILL ALL HERE ME BITCH!!! :lol: F2 I am bringing the exnavyseal so we will help u pitch ur tent if ya need..but it does sound like a good idea to get all the chores done first...then party...but we will have a bunch of muscle butts with us so if u need give a holla!

Fri May 01, 2009 8:48 am Profile
Wanee Lover

Location: SWFLwhere Gregg,Matt,Dickey and several others lived and still live!
:o Hey Andie...would care for some Cheese with that WHINE??? :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: U and I are going to have fun...we could become the bitchlee sisters :lol: :lol:

Fri May 01, 2009 8:55 am Profile
Wanee Veteran

:?

Sooooooo.....should I be worried that this group won't accept my friend request on Facebook?

Seriously...what have you heard????? :lol:

In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade and he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down and cut him till he cried out in his anger and his shame, "I am leaving, I am leaving"...

...But the fighter still remains.

Mon May 04, 2009 6:23 pm Profile
Wanee Lover

Judging their friendly open invitation, I am sure they just have not gotten to it yet. But don't worry, you are welcome on River Road too. I would imagine someone could find you a spot if you end up flying solo.

Cheers

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

Mon May 04, 2009 6:46 pm Profile
Site Admin

frenchiejess wrote:

Sooooooo.....should I be worried that this group won't accept my friend request on Facebook?

liketosmoke wrote:
Judging their friendly open invitation, I am sure they just have not gotten to it yet. But don't worry, you are welcome on River Road too. I would imagine someone could find you a spot if you end up flying solo.

Cheers

We have a boatload of very good camping equipment that we can bring if anyone needs it. Tent, stoves, fans, lp tanks, lanterns, etc. We'll be in the camper this year so we won't have much use for it. Let us know if anything is needed.

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon May 04, 2009 8:53 pm Profile
Wanee Veteran

hey you guys sound like a lotta fun. what kind oof games do you have, volley ball, badmitten, horse shoes???? anyway, i would like to camp near you guys, no kids!!!!!!!!

is there any thing you need that i could bring????

see ya there!!!

Tue May 05, 2009 8:28 am Profile
Site Admin

frenchiejess wrote:

Did you ever get this worked out?

What is your listening pleasure today? Find it at
AccuRadio

Deep Nuggets on Tunein Radio - Deep Nugs

And don't forget Deep Jams Radio on Tunein Deep Jams Radio

Mon May 18, 2009 9:54 pm Profile
Wanee Master

Hey, they didn't accept my friend request either, but I thought it's probably just me. :D

Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 pm Profile
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next